Ever Had a Near Rape or Sexual Harassment Experience?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Ever Had a Near Rape or Sexual Harassment Experience?

Unread post by David »

During my teenage years, I used to 'wish' girls could rape me, until one day when I saw a classmate they raped... I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED wishing. If guys rape a girl, it causes injuries most times, but if girls rape a guy... D.I.E! :cry:

Na then you go know say when it comes to sexual urge, guys no get level, dem no get power, in fact, they are learners. But girls? Oluwa o! 😮
Attachments
超级截屏_20220828_144522.png
超级截屏_20220828_144522.png (185.93 KiB) Viewed 189 times

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: Ever Had a Near Rape or Sexual Harassment Experience?

Unread post by Annie »

Every man is capable of rape. If they are given
the right opportunity.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

@Annie ....dem don do you strong thing. Who broke your heart like this? I don't support rape oo and if its not giving willingly it cant be sweet.

The game is to make her want you. Thats the OT that i have. Break down her mental and emotional defences one by one.

Only a brute will force someone to kiss him.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Akosua

Unread post by Akosua »

i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate Nigerians and Nigerian men for a very long time until i met a Nigerian that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Annie wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:16 pm Every man is capable of rape. If they are given
the right opportunity.
Its quite funny once the name Rape is being mentioned, 90% of us if not 100 percent takes it to guys only.. Without having a single idea that out here in real life women do rape men too..

Rape is a serious issue and it should be treated and cautioned darely.. I really don't wana share this because it was a horrible experience but, due to some of the posts I saw lately on rape and people tagging it only women experienced that.. I think it is totally wrong.. We don't know somethings until we experienced them.. It is even getting more common these days women molesting guys also. For real..

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

@Akosua all Nigerians are not like that though. We still have some good men left. BTW, what aborted your marriage with the other Nigerian?

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Annie wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:16 pm Every man is capable of rape. If they are given
the right opportunity.
Women also rape Annie. A woman is more likely to sexually abuse a man, than the way other way round. Because they think they are doing the guy a favor!!