33%

Total votes: 6
ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Proposed change of Name!!

Unread post by admin »

First, I should start with an appreciation to you who have been there all the while we were scrambling to get the forum running.

Truly, it's been an interesting journey. From @sam our first member to @Victor4Christ , our newest member, the forum won't have been without the all of you. Thanks a lot for sticking around.

Now, to matters arising. . .

In not so long a time from today, we would be having a change of the forum name from talk9ja to talkafric .This is, considering the fact that we have different nationals on the forum. I believe that our name needs to reflect this true fact. And if there's any other time to do this, it has to be now. Not tommorow, or sometime in the future. This is the right time. Now when we are still growing. If not for anything else, but because tomorrow never ends. Today is the tomorrow we have been waiting for!

A change in the forum name implies a change in the forum address too. This means, the forums will be accessible from a web address different from our present one. However, the forums will still be reachable with the current address @ http://talk9ja.ml . At least, for a time!

Underneath, are our proposed banners! So, through the poll let us know which one connects with you, and why!

Please share your thoughts on this topic, and any standing issue you think needs attending to.

Thanks for reading!
Attachments
Proposed banners 2
Proposed banners 2
talkafric_1.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Proposed banners 1
Proposed banners 1
talkafric_0.jpg (20.6 KiB) Viewed 210 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Re: Proposed change of Name!!

Unread post by Whitrock »

What does the afric represent?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Whitrock wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:16 pm What does the afric represent?
It
Represents Africa

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

@admin You didn't realize there were different nationals here when you turned it to a UniAbuja thing?

That reminds me, both logos or whatever crab you call it, sucks. Seriously.
Last edited by JustWise on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

I don't think @Annie has seen this yet!!

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

JustWise wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:24 pm @admin You didn't realize there were different nationals here when you turned it to a UniAbuja thing?
I guess he was experimenting

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

How about pushing all scholarship and essays topics to a specific forum?

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

AdeFemi wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 pm How about pushing all scholarship and essays topics to a specific forum?
√ working on that already!

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

admin wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:59 pm
AdeFemi wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 pm How about pushing all scholarship and essays topics to a specific forum?
√ working on that already!
Still unable to send mails. Sadly.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

@admin The new banner sucks, really. Slows down loading time