Forum rules
Members ONLY.
ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Who else has not been notified?

Unread post by JustWise »

I don't want to think I'm the lone wolf not getting mail notifications. Not even the forum digests get sent to me!

Who else has been without mails for a while?

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Re: Who else has not been notified?

Unread post by AdeFemi »

I haven't noticed that though. Maybe @admin removed your access

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:21 am I haven't noticed that though. Maybe @admin removed your access
:cry: removed my access? I won't say I get what you meant!!

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

JustWise wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:16 am I don't want to think I'm the lone wolf not getting mail notifications. Not even the forum digests get sent to me!

I noticed that too. It was when I saw your post, it occurred to me I haven't been getting digests.

@AdeFemi must have meant that you were unsubscribed from getting notifications

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

You are not, really. There's been issues with our mail functions. That explains why you haven't been receiving digests. It explains why no one has been get forum mails in recent times.

It will be resolved soon, hopefully.

JustWise wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:16 am I don't want to think I'm the lone wolf not getting mail notifications. Not even the forum digests get sent to me!

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

@admin Someone has to raise it up, before you talk about? That's so amazing!

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Mail functions are now working well! Trust you'll have been getting updates?

admin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:56 am

You are not, really. There's been issues with our mail functions. That explains why you haven't been receiving digests. It explains why no one has been get forum mails in recent times.

It will be resolved soon, hopefully.

Thanks for standing by while this lasted.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.