admin
SMD

Exams on Monday: Are you set?

Unread post by admin »

:roll:
Exams begins on Monday! Are you set?
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.34 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Whether you are set, or still setting, please remember that this is only an exam, and not a life or death test. So you will need to rest! Marathon TDB's are not so healthy in all. As you read, remember to sleep. Only the living can write exams ooo!
download.png
download.png (7.31 KiB) Viewed 356 times
To our 100 level students. . .hmmmm! Don’t fret, it’s only an exam.

This exam is only a way to test your knowledge. There’s nothing special about it, so relax and do it well. Give it your very best and come out in flying colours. Can’t wait to rejoice with you. All the very best.

But please and please, do NOT enter the exam hall with papers, or your phone. Except you want to graduate in your first year! Keep them outside, or better still give them to someone to hold in trust for you.

Just before finally, search your pockets for any forgotten sheet of paper just before entering the hall. This is just to avoid stories that touch. . .just in case your village people were busy shaking your calabash all through the night!!

And that reminds me, don't forget to PRAY!!!

This is for those of us carrying courses over, or repeating another year. Truth is, it's not easy. Still, do not let your past failure and disappointment be a clog in your wheel. You can do it. Yes! You can achieve success. Go and make us proud.

I believe in you. You only need to believe more in yourself and work harder. I’m rooting for you to do us and yourself proud in this exam. This is the last opportunity you might have. I wish you the very best.

For those that have not even started reading at all.....hmmmm! The Lord is your strength. You can start now. It may be late, but never too late. Get the necessary materials and begin reading like a coming storm! Remember to rest sha! You can achieve success. Sincerely.

Finally, to all of us......

As you prepare for, and begin your exams, may you be blessed with unusual insight. May the most difficult of courses become easy for you to understand. And at the end, may you have reasons to rejoice. I wish you the very best.

Don’t entertain thoughts of failure. Don’t give room to fear. Believe and achieve. Good success shall be yours. Amen.
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.04 KiB) Viewed 356 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

HOD

Re: Exams on Monday: Are you set?

Unread post by HOD »

:lol:
All this epistle on top two weeks exams? But honestly, na trust issues dey make us write exam. You have taught the course, and i have learnt it. We suppose move on na.

All these stress is not worth it, really..

Gamji

Unread post by Gamji »

Okay

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AlutaChampion »

Exam timetable is clashing

Soweto

Unread post by Soweto »

Class, you did not come. Materials, you did not give. Yet a day to exam, you are giving impromptu test. What do you even want the students write? This exams is sha in God's hand