How to Never Go Broke Again!

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

How to Never Go Broke Again!

Unread post by David »

Whenever people come to me for financial assistance, I usually discover that they often fail or struggle with 3 major things.

These 3 major things are the exact same things I regularly use as a guide to ensure that I too I'm on track financially, or when I'm off track financially, I use them to pull myself up.

And I'm going to share them with you below...

If you want to make money, be comfortable and get rich in life, there are 3 core things you need to work on.

They are...

1. The number of people giving you money at any given time...

2. The amount of money that is given to you each time, and...

3. How often this money is given to you.

That's all!

Every other thing in this life with regards to making money, falls into one or more of these 3 core things.

For example, when you run ads, you're trying to influence the number of people giving you money.

When you make an investment, you're trying to influence the amount being given to you, and the frequency with which it is given to you.

The reason why many people struggle financially is because they fail or struggle with one or more of the 3 core things above.

The fact is, you will be rich to the extent you control or influence each of the 3 things above.

If you have only one person giving you money, and that person happens to be your boss, and the money comes once every month, your financial stability will be as great as the amount your boss pays you.

To grow beyond that, you either need more people giving you money regularly, or you find a way to get your boss to increase your salary.

There is no magic about it.

What you have above is the honest, mathematical truth about wealth creation.

And it is a universal law that is bound to yield the same result every time, regardless of who abides by it.

It doesn't matter whether you're a Christian, a Muslim, a Traditionalist, a Hindu or a Buddhist. Anyone who applies the principle above is bound to get the same results, irrespective of his tribe or religion.
© Vincent Chukwuma
Attachments
FB_IMG_16604184945847529.jpg
FB_IMG_16604184945847529.jpg (47.3 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Re: How to Never Go Broke Again!

Unread post by Homachi »

Thank you