ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Today's biggest breakup reason

Unread post by Annie »

Today's biggest Breakup Reason... :!:

You messaged her first. She replied. You became friends. You fell for her and proposed to her. She accepted. With time, you drenched her with hugs, kisses, and then She was mad for you. Completely in love she was. Texting you whole day and late nights talk.

After few days you start thinking she is mad or what, completely frustrated before you came along. You started ignoring her. She cried every minute but still loves you a lot. Then you came to know that things are not working. You decided to leave.

Oh no! She burst in tears. Completely heart broken, shattered and collapsed. That moment change her whole so called life. You turned her into a lifeless creature.

I just want to ask you one thing. Why dude? :?:

Can you imagine if she was your sister? I think you don't. Don't damage a girl's life, her future, her feelings only for one stupid thing: 'Attraction'. if you can't marry her, you don't have a single right over her.

Please understand.. Its not as simple as you think. Let's make every guy realise that girls are not for fun. They are someone's mother and somebody's sister. Even you, may have a sister. Open your eyes and be true to yourself, even if not others....!!!

Thanks for reading🙂
Rating: 100%

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Re: Today's biggest breakup reason

Unread post by JustWise »

I was hoping to read something about the girls damaging the future of boys! Girls too need to realize that boys are not for fun. Stop saying you love them because you think they can pay your bills.

They're also someone's brother. Someone's son. If you know you can't love him, stop taking his 💰 money!
Rating: 50%

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

I hope this doesn't turn into some gender war. . .

Har Marjesthie

Unread post by Har Marjesthie »

Some guys are really heartless. They have nothing to offer. They won't add value to your life. And what ever value you have, they still want to take it. All in the name of they gave you money.

Just think about that one, two posts above mine!

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

Har Marjesthie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:08 am Some guys are really heartless. They have nothing to offer. They won't add value to your life. And what ever value you have, they still want to take it. All in the name of they gave you money.

Oh! You mean that one? I can see him. I love the first word in your post. It gives an assurance that the world is not all as evil like that one you described would have loved it to be.

@admin Why am i unable to mention Har Marjesthie ?

Fiona

Unread post by Fiona »

My ex dumped me the day before finals week. (we were both undergrads) I found out later through mutual friends he was using me for sex and help on lab reports. He definitely had some insecurity issues with me because he was used to being the "smarter" one in relationships, but I can't get over the fact that he tried to sabotage me by dumping me the day before finals. I did nothing to deserve that.

Jokes on him, it was a straight A semester for me!

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Har Marjesthie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:08 am Some guys are really heartless. They have nothing to offer. They won't add value to your life. And what ever value you have, they still want to take it. All in the name of they gave you money.

I trust I wasn't the one being referred here?
BTW
This has always been the gameplay. So I'm heartless for saying the truth. Females are simply glorified secondary schools, calling themselves universities. Should we really talk about being heartless? Then let's start from the religious beginning.

Seriously, it takes one as heartless as a female to have convo with a snake. Even the man wasn't so heartless!

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Har Marjesthie

Unread post by Har Marjesthie »

So what exactly is your point @Justwise

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

JustWise wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:15 am
I trust I wasn't the one being referred here?
BTW
This has always been the gameplay. So I'm heartless for saying the truth. Females are simply glorified secondary schools, calling themselves universities. Should we really talk about being heartless? Then let's start from the religious beginning.

Seriously, it takes one as heartless as a female to have convo with a snake. Even the man wasn't so heartless!

Now, of course, you're entitled to leave a relationship for whatever reason you want. That's a right you reserve. But, next time you're going through a breakup, try thinking about how the person you're dumping might feel about what you're saying.

Luliose

Unread post by Luliose »

I think justwise is right. Ladies must also stop playing games on guys emotion. They too are someone's brother.
My girlfriend brokeup on me yesterday. Her reason? I was too caring for her liking.

Now when I go out there tomorrow and do likewise on a girl, people like Har Majeasthie would be here to call themselves heartless.

Could we just stop this gender violence please? Everyone is guilty as charged!

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Whats wrong if the Lady adds value to the guys life? isn't it a shame that you're always at the receiving end.. . taking a guys money?

Why can't you ladies have something to offer even if its just once?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Some women are also toxic to good men. But we never talk about that

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

You're nothing

Unread post by You're nothing »

This forum is kind of funny. posts from long ago suddenly makes it on the recent topics! Like. . .what the helll? One wasn't expecting to see this at all. It's been a very long while since i last came here. so how in heaven is this recent!!1!

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AlutaChampion »

The real reason was because she was as dumb as a bucket of rocks. She was sweet and kind, thoughtful and giving. She was a fantastic girlfriend, except, she couldn’t hold a conversation that had any substance. She was a dolt.

I wasn’t going to tell her that. When she asked me why I was breaking up with her, I asked her what good would it do to know why? It might hurt you, you might disagree, or you will swear to change. One way or another, you’re not going to accept it at face value, so why ask why?

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

admin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:05 pm Some women are also toxic to good men. But we never talk about that
That's it @admin we are not expected to talk about that! And when one tries to raise that up, they give you a knock on the head with the "Are you not a man?" nonsense.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

AlutaChampion wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:22 pm The real reason was because she was as dumb as a bucket of rocks. She was sweet and kind, thoughtful and giving. She was a fantastic girlfriend, except, she couldn’t hold a conversation that had any substance. She was a dolt.

I wasn’t going to tell her that. When she asked me why I was breaking up with her, I asked her what good would it do to know why? It might hurt you, you might disagree, or you will swear to change. One way or another, you’re not going to accept it at face value, so why ask why?
By dolt, you meant she was an idiot, right ?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Yeah! I was surprised by that as well. Kinda thinks it's based on topics with new comments. Just an hypothesis though
You're nothing wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:50 am This forum is kind of funny. posts from long ago suddenly makes it on the recent topics! Like. . .what the helll? One wasn't expecting to see this at all. It's been a very long while since i last came here. so how in heaven is this recent!!1!

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Why should anyone refer to an ex as a dolt? This is all shades of wrong. Didn't you notice she was one before begging her to love you? For screaming out low, that's someone's daughter! Someone's sister!!
JustWise wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:17 am
AlutaChampion wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:22 pm The real reason was because she was as dumb as a bucket of rocks. She was sweet and kind, thoughtful and giving. She was a fantastic girlfriend, except, she couldn’t hold a conversation that had any substance. She was a dolt.

By dolt, you meant she was an idiot, right ?

KennyBlacq
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by KennyBlacq »

JustWise wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 pm I was hoping to read something about the girls damaging the future of boys! Girls too need to realize that boys are not for fun. Stop saying you love them because you think they can pay your bills.

They're also someone's brother. Someone's son. If you know you can't love him, stop taking his
I am a ROYALTY and i cannot afford to disgrace myself in front of ANGELS.

KennyBlacq
SOPHOMORE

@@Admin am a victim of toxic ladies baba e no easy@ all dem dey spoil person mood

KennyBlacq
SOPHOMORE

@Felicia sorry for dat my guy went hoverboard a bit 4 calling his Ex a dolt

KennyBlacq
SOPHOMORE

@Har Marjesthie simply put what do u ladies av to offer in a relationship apart from SEX?

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

admin wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:05 pm Some women are also toxic to good men. But we never talk about that
But you know, people go into dream relationship thinking this might work and get really disappointed. They keep finding true love and in the process keep meeting wrong guys.
Sometimes , men torture this girls.
If not , why would you profess love to a girl..sleep with her without a condom..get her pregnant and ask her to go do abortion?

We really need to talk to men.

KennyBlacq
SOPHOMORE

@Annie take things easy dear cus i'll never do dat to my queen

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

:roll:
JustWise wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:17 am By dolt, you meant she was an idiot, right ?
Something like that. . .but not exactly! Here's a definition
Dolt meaning ; A stupid person; a dunce. · 4 ; A stupid, slow-witted person; blockhead. · 2 ; The definition of a dolt is a stupid person

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Felicia wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:34 pm Why should anyone refer to an ex as a dolt? This is all shades of wrong. Didn't you notice she was one before begging her to love you? For screaming out low, that's someone's daughter! Someone's sister!!
No, I never noticed. Insight only came on getting closer. She was a fantastic girlfriend, yes. But she was independent of intelligence. She lived independent of her senses. How was I supposed to tell her that? Because, for screaming out low, she's someone's daughter. . .someone's sister !!

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

I think we're being economical with this gender question! When ever abuse is talked about, it's about females bring the victims. . .them being at the receiving end. Even though males are also victims too. As @admin said, we never talk about that.
It's always about the females. Even though there are more male victims than females

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

KennyBlacq wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:50 am
JustWise wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 pm I was hoping to read something about the girls damaging the future of boys! Girls too need to realize that boys are not for fun. Stop saying you love them because you think they can pay your bills.

They're also someone's brother. Someone's son. If you know you can't love him, stop taking his
You're in touch with this, right?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Whitrock wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:28 pm I think we're being economical with this gender question! When ever abuse is talked about, it's about females bring the victims. . .them being at the receiving end. Even though males are also victims too. As @admin said, we never talk about that.
It's always about the females. Even though there are more male victims than females

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Annie wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 am But you know, people go into dream relationship thinking this might work and get really disappointed. They keep finding true love and in the process keep meeting wrong guys.
If not , why would you profess love to a girl..sleep with her without a condom..get her pregnant and ask her to go do abortion?

Ladies also torture guys. There's no need trying to make them appear as saints here! If some guy profess love to you, and you're not interested, why not simply turn down the offer and forge ahead? Why tell him yes, or you're thinking about his offer, when that is all a ploy to get things from him. It makes so much sense to you, or does it?

Of course, there are females who workout things for themselves. Personally, I admire such kind of ladies. But that's not the point. The point here is, ladies also torture guys. It's not a one way traffic like you seem to make it look.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Annie wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 am But you know, people go into dream relationship thinking this might work and get really disappointed. They keep finding true love and in the process keep meeting wrong guys.

I think we really got to talk to ladies! That someone professes love to you, or asks for your hand in relationship, doesn't automatically turn him into a cash dispenser. And that doesn't also opens the door for sex! If you're going to have sex, have it because you have been doing it way back, and not because of the professed love.

Is sex a proof of love? I don't think so. Because, even goats have sex, and it's sure not because of love.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Luliose wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:42 pm I think justwise is right. Ladies must also stop playing games on guys emotion. They too are someone's brother.
My girlfriend brokeup on me yesterday. Her reason? I was too caring for her liking.

Now when I go out there tomorrow and do likewise on a girl, people like Har Majeasthie would be here to call themselves heartless.

Could we just stop this gender violence please? Everyone is guilty as charged!
The truth is, most men are tired already too. It's hard to find a good decent woman these days. Modern fad has so much intoxicated women to the point they wanna live like men.

How can women expect men to take them seriously when you make him think he's just an option as there are other men. If you don't get to choose who marries you then how can you dictate or give conditions ?

They can't be womanly and be meek at heart. They feel that only rich or wealthy men deserve subservience or Submissiveness. If they can't get a rich guy, they'd rather settle for lapdogs or "simps" for a man as they're called. They flirt with reckless abandon leaving every womanly grace, decency and sacredness expected of them as virtuous women.

If you like call me a chauvinist or sexist or whatever you feel like. But the truth remains, our ladies are completely lost. They want the freedom to 'whõre' around and not be called 'whores', they think financial freedom equates 'independence' and hence feel they're worth having by 'real' men. They challenge the headship of financially incapable men, and think the little change in their purse grants escapable functions in the homes.

What girls don't understand when they they 'optionise' men is that, they get distracted and even if not, how do you that the feelings are mutual? If a lady thinks she can eat her cake and have it, well, look at the world today; Broken marriages, failed relationships, women stylishly crying, regretting to wear the garb of "misguided feminism" , ruining their chances at getting loved up by reasonable men

But as you said, we all guilty as charged. And we are suffering it together

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Whitrock wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:28 pm I think we're being economical with this gender question! When ever abuse is talked about, it's about females bring the victims. . .them being at the receiving end. Even though males are also victims too. As @admin said, we never talk about that.

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

admin wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:49 pm
I think we really got to talk to ladies! That someone professes love to you, or asks for your hand in relationship, doesn't automatically turn him into a cash dispenser. And that doesn't also opens the door for sex! If you're going to have sex, have it because you have been doing it way back, and not because of the professed love.

Is sex a proof of love? I don't think so. Because, even goats have sex, and it's sure not because of love.
You really made no sense. Trust me.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

@JustWise the men are way lost than the female folks. And you know that's true.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Annie wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:57 pm
You really made no sense. Trust me.
It's amazing how they dish advice to us, but nothing to themselves. If you want to ban prostitution, instead of arresting the so called prostitutes, why not first arrest the men patronizing them, or offering to pay for sex?

Once there's no demand, the supply fizzles out on it's own. There's no point proposing love to a lady when you have no serious intentions on her.

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

Felicia wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 am
It's amazing how they dish advice to us, but nothing to themselves. If you want to ban prostitution, instead of arresting the so called prostitutes, why not first arrest the men patronizing them, or offering to pay for sex?

Once there's no demand, the supply fizzles out on it's own. There's no point proposing love to a lady when you have no serious intentions on her.
This is all the point there is to this topic. Stop taking ladies heart for granted. Why chase her when you know you have no plan of staying on? But as usual, they won't see it. It is one advisory or the other to the women folk, but none for themselves.

If you can't love, why propose it? Why plant the seeds when you have no purpose of eating the fruit? This males needs to be talked to.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Annie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:47 am
This is all the point there is to this topic. Stop taking ladies heart for granted. Why chase her when you know you have no plan of staying on? But as usual, they won't see it. It is one advisory or the other to the women folk, but none for themselves.

If you can't love, why propose it? Why plant the seeds when you have no purpose of eating the fruit? This males needs to be talked to.
You still haven't told your gender to stop using men. Stop taking their heart for granted. If you know you don't love him why accept his proposal? Why do you make it a point of destiny to eat off the money of every male that's interested in you?

Whether you agree, or not, women are users. You guys don't love. At the day end, you turn somebody's son into a beast. But when he deals with the next lady, u come hear to cry foul.

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Whitrock wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:44 pm
Annie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:47 am

You still haven't told your gender to stop using men. Stop taking their heart for granted. If you know you don't love him why accept his proposal? Why do you make it a point of destiny to eat off the money of every male that's interested in you?

Whether you agree, or not, women are users. You guys don't love. At the day end, you turn somebody's son into a beast. But when he deals with the next lady, u come hear to cry foul.
That's you hitting the nail on the head

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Stop using men.

End of discussion.