I really need advice

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Tina

I really need advice

Unread post by Tina »

So I'm 19years old female. I just gave birth three months ago and I recently found out I'm Hiv positive and my daughter too💔I've been Struggling to cope since then😭I had an emotional breakdown. I tried talking to my parents but no one is giving me the support that I need now😔 Instead my mom chased me out of the house I now live with the same person who made me sick(my baby daddy)💔😔

I'm struggling with anger..am so angry with him,💔😔I have no one supporting me emotionally I'm always crying I blame my self for loving him in the first place😔😥am so disappointed in myself I couldn't protect my little doughter 💔😪😭 sometimes I just think the best way for me is if I commit suicide 😔am always in pain I can't heal.

A day doesn't pass without me crying 😢the sad part is that am all alone not even my baby daddy is supporting me,when I try to talk to him he just say I should be strong 😢💔I really need advice I don't know what to do am so broken 😔😭😭

Topic author
ShedrachUG

Re: I really need advice

Unread post by ShedrachUG »

Don't commit suicide.

Hand your daughter over to a motherless babies home and go into agriculture. Or if you can cope with her, then fine.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Don't give up yet. Help could be closer than you can see.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

I feel sad for some ladies. :mrgreen:

He impregnated you for the for time he asked you to abort it you gladly aborted the innocent baby. You took in for the second time even up to four times. Some in that process of abortion their womb got complicated issue and were advised to remove it completely. And you think that guy will marry you better wise up. He will finally marry one innocent lady.

No man want to marry a woman who can not give birth.

May I not see such lady to marry. What is my joy when you cannot bear babies for me.

Close your lags. For the sake of your future. Avoid sex before marriage.

Let me do small nah that kind thing the give belle..

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

Look for any Alhaji and offer to be his third or fourth wife. But be ready to put on hijab.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

How about your parents, Relations or any close one? They should be able to help

Jesusabaps

Unread post by Jesusabaps »

Do 2 things:
1 Cry if you feel like crying until you dont have more tears to shed.
2 Go and watch a tv program, movie or news about how horrible other peoples lives are. When you see that, youll see that what youre going through is probably not as bad as it could really be. It works sometimes. If it doesnt, suck it up and be strong. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. And if you see around there are people who are there for you. Hopefully
Rating: 50%

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Hey! How is it going now?

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.