Lawyer sues Israel, others for unlawful killing of Jesus Christ

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Lawyer sues Israel, others for unlawful killing of Jesus Christ

Unread post by Annie »

8 years after his initial lawsuit was thrown out in 2013, a Kenyan lawyer, Dola Indidis has again petitioned the IJC following the killing of Jesus Christ. The Kenyan lawyer sues Israel for inhuman killing of Jesus Christ over 2000 yrs ago. He intends to use the Bible as evidence.

E1NnN_WWUAAwG9L.jpeg
E1NnN_WWUAAwG9L.jpeg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 733 times

Dola is attempting to acquit Jesus of the crimes he was found guilty of committing some 2,000 years ago and overturn the death penalty handed down as a result, and has turned to the International Court of Justice to do so.

According the him, Jesus’s “selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice,”

Indidis’s case states the methods of questioning during Jesus’s trial by the Romans were problematic; the information used in the case was flawed and probably lacking; and that punishing him while the trial was still ongoing contradicts all forms of justice.

Jesus Christ on the cross
Jesus Christ on the cross
images-35.jpg (26.84 KiB) Viewed 733 times

Inuwa

Re: Lawyer sues Israel, others for unlawful killing of Jesus Christ

Unread post by Inuwa »

This is madness! Jesus was killed years before the ICJ was in existence. Stop playing to the gallery.

uvaluc

Unread post by uvaluc »

He should be serving the Roman Government not Israel. Israel was a colony of the Roman Empire then. Israel could not pass murder sentence on someone despite their mosaic law allowing that.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

:o I can only imagine what the judge was thinking when the case was first brought before him. This is obviously an aftermath of abusing weed. Marijuana is a herb not a drug and should be taken with prescription.

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Luciferous

Unread post by Luciferous »

This would prove that the bible is not factual, but founded on lies.