When Teenagers are in Love

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

When Teenagers are in Love

Unread post by David »

NEVER SAY DIE:When you see two young teenagers falling in love, it is your duty as an adult to talk to them.

Most of the time they don't have sense of their own; you have to lend them yours.

Immediately after my WAEC, I went for computer training in one of these road side computer schools.

There's this girl, Charity, an O' Level graduate, who was also taking the training.

After each training we'd stay behind and learn on our own.

As Charity and I became familiarized with each other, we fell in love.

The guy who was tutoring us, Uncle Sam, was in his final year in the university as at that time.

One fateful day, Uncle Sam called me and said something that I'd never forget.

This was what he said, word for word:

"David! Being in a serious relationship with an opposite sex at this age is not a good idea. You have a great future, one mistake and you'd spend the rest of your life paying for it."

The computer training center had two branches. Uncle Sam went to the extent of writing a transfer letter for me to move to the other center. He said I wouldn't concentrate if I was seeing Charity everyday.

I bless the day I met Uncle Sam. People like him are not up to ten on this planet.

The following day I called Charity and told her I needed some space.

She tried to reach me for a while but all thanks to Uncle Samuel, I was able to put her away.

Whenever we meet we'd just give each other a 'Hi, how far' greeting.

Today I stumbled on her pre-wedding photos.

By December she's getting married to Uncle Sam.
© David Algorithm
Attachments
FB_IMG_16579922886148207.jpg
FB_IMG_16579922886148207.jpg (308.34 KiB) Viewed 357 times

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: When Teenagers are in Love

Unread post by Annie »

He played you! I once had that experience but with a lady. She even reported me to my parents telling them that the guy has a reputation of dumping girls. Mother scolded the hell out of me.

Father had to send me to his sister for a long while. Two months into my exile, mother called asking me to return home. They had walked into the guy and my lady friend, and she introduced him to them as her boyfriend!

The same boy that have a reputation for dumping lasses. They are married now. Sometimes I wondered how I never saw through her pretence. But she was caring and spoke as if she was after my best interests.

And she was indeed after my best interest. But I never knew!! :(

Slimfeet
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Slimfeet »

My brother and i feel like crying for you :D :D
:twisted: I can eat raw fish and raw meat. That's why i'm so unique when it comes to talk :D

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Slimfeet wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:51 pm My brother and i feel like crying for you :D :D
A case of when your adviser is your enemy! He expertly moved away the obstacle to his goal.

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Annie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:19 pm He played you! I once had that experience but with a lady. She even reported me to my parents telling them that the guy has a reputation of dumping girls. Mother scolded the hell out of me.

Father had to send me to his sister for a long while. Two months into my exile, mother called asking me to return home. They had walked into the guy and my lady friend, and she introduced him to them as her boyfriend!

The same boy that have a reputation for dumping lasses. They are married now. Sometimes I wondered how I never saw through her pretence. But she was caring and spoke as if she was after my best interests.

And she was indeed after my best interest. But I never knew!! :(
In junior school, there was a friend who always teased me anytime I play with a particular girl. At a point, whenever she comes to meet me, I find a way to dodge or even avoid her completely. As a human, she got tired of chasing and turned the attention on my friend.

When she comes, I began teasing him. Guess his response? "I like her!" That was when l knew he had eyes on her all along. The only way to get her attention was to make me ashamed of talking with her. And I fell for it!

It was painful. Knowing that a "friend" made me lost a friend. At the end of the day, not all advisers have your best interest at heart.