Help! I was HIV+ when I was pregnant

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Help! I was HIV+ when I was pregnant

Unread post by admin »

Do give your advice please
Hi please post me as anonymous...I'm a lady aged 24 years old , with a 5 month old daughter . I found out that i was HIV+ while i was pregnant, i then tried to get my partner to go and get tested but till date he refuses .

I've been on treatment but i couldn't disclose my status to him as i was scared that he might leave me with a baby while i have no means of raising her , well my fears have became real he accidentally saw my meds and freaked out on me which also led to him chasing me out of his place claiming that i wanna get him sick meanwhile i feel like i got this virus from him . I had to move back home but i can feel that I'm not wanted here especially because I'm not contributing anything

I'm just another burden too when it comesto food , toiletries and other basics . I'm depressed, i just feel like dying ryt now if only i couldn't find someone to talk to maybe I'd feel better .

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.