B is for Belinda (Episode 2)

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

B is for Belinda (Episode 2)

Unread post by David »

B Is for Belinda who disappeared mysteriously on the night. Belinda who got into the cab that night.

Did anybody know where she had gone? That question was left unanswered.

Its December 31,2021, A woman stood in the entrance of The Muritala Mohammed international Airport. The air around her smelt of wealth, she flipped her long hair,her caramel skin glistened in the early morning sun.

She pushed her dark sunshade up the bridge of her nose as a cab stopped by.The cab driver got out and helped her with her luggages.

As the cab drove through the streets of Lagos, she smiled thinly, she was back now.

B is for Belinda who stood before the surgeon. She looked out of the window. It was 3rd January 2003,Virginia ,USA.

"Are you sure about this." The surgeon asked.

"I have never been this sure." She replied "I was played, he k!lled my twin sister because she opposed him. He only loved me because of the money I was working for.

He turned me against my parents whom I was supposed to look after. I was naive and foolish.

He married Stella my friend behind my back with the money I worked for. He smeared my name , he destroyed my name. I was humiliated, I was treated like an out cast in the university and everywhere I go, I was avoided like a plague because they connived to spread a rumour about me, told everyone I lured my fellow students to ritüalists." She paused

"I left, I faked my own disappearance, because they had k!lled someone and was going to set me up."

Her chest heaved as she angry tears rolled down "I planned all this days ago without their knowledge." She turned abruptly to the surgeon. "I want to k!ll, I want to squeeze out their intestines."

Surgeon looked at her briefly."Now tell me,what do you want ? What do you want me to do for you ?

She turned away from the surgeon. The tears now replaced by anger.

"Change my face. Give me a new one. I want to surprise them. I want a surgery that will give me a new face. I want a new identify, I want revenge."

"And your name?
She smiled , her lip moved "Then B is for Belinda, now B is for Bianca the serial k!ller. I want to watch them dïe slowly"
Attachments
Screenshot_20220403-180150~2.png
Screenshot_20220403-180150~2.png (315.04 KiB) Viewed 292 times

Koffi

Re: B is for Belinda (Episode 2)

Unread post by Koffi »

Keep them rolling in.