Forum rules
Members ONLY.
ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Yeah, we are back!

Unread post by admin »

The forums was down for a good while, yesterday. It was more of some technical hitch that just shot up. You remember that saying about unforseen circumstances, right?

Good thing now is, we're back. Our apologies to everyone that tried accessing the forums during the downtime. Hopefully, this would be the last of this kind.

Thanks a lot for being there while this lasted. You're worth the universe. 🙋

PS:

If you're not yet following us on Facebook, please do. You've really been missing out from a whole lot. Really.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Re: Yeah, we are back!

Unread post by JustWise »

@admin this is not the first time this is happening. Everytime it pops up, it is always you giving senseless apologies for your accurate inefficiencies. And always ending up with, hopefully. Even though you are dead sure it won't be the last.

Just keep lying, anyway

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)