"Bola " - A Gothic Fiction

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

"Bola " - A Gothic Fiction

Unread post by David »

I was masturbāting with Bola's photo, damn! This afternoon was hot and the acceleration I committed this act sent perspiration down by back. I had secretly taken a photo of Bola whilst she tōōk her bath. Since then the lust to have her became unquenchable.

There was a slight knock on the door, and I went to open the door. Guess who was there? It was Bola, she stood with her hands on her waist. Her crop top was a window to view her nipplēs, I could see her waist beads coz they were trying to escape out of the minis skīrt she wore. She saw my genitāls standing more at attention.

"Is that not cum on your hand?". She asked. I had ejacūlated and not notice I still had the remains on my hand. Sharp girl to know how sp3rms looks like at first sight.

I was ashamed, before I could give any explanations, she shut me up with a kīss. We were kissing and licking our lips till we were in my rōōm.

"Go lock the door Michael". At the hearing of this, the air carried me and I ran as fast as I could. When I came back, she was already nāked and spread her legs wide open. How fast was she?

"Jeez, this is an opportunity men!". I said to myself as I went completely nāked. I skimmed her fresh thighs with my hand and used my fingers in her genitāls. I was still kīssing her but my fingers went to and fro in her genitāls. I was having a good time and perspiration ran down my back. Now I wanted to man this beautiful lad and I used my hand to direct my hand in her genitāls.

As I removed my finger from her privatēs, cockroach eggs fell out, they were pouring out, they were many. They suddenly began to hatch and they were big black poisonoūs spider (black widows to be precise). They began to climb me.
She let out an evil chortle- loud laugh. I noticed a movement in my genitāls.

"Arrrggh". I screamed as I noticed a spider had penetrated me and was moving in my genitāls. I held my genitāls so hard as the excruciating paīn continued. It was moving fast.

Her eyes were green, she was cackling, nobody came to my aid despite the fact it was in the afternoon.
"Please Bola". I cried. Spider webs began coming out of my genitāls as if I was urinating. The spiders started cut me and making way into my veins. Then a snake started making way of her genitāls, the mōre it came out the bigger it was.

She stood at my front seeing the blōōd that made way of my body she licked it and let out a chortle. Then the snake chopped off my head.

"Jesus". I screamed jumping out from my bed sweating profusely. It was a dream. It was just 2pm and then a slight knock was in my door.

"Who Is there?". I asked trying to catch my breath.

"It's me Bola". The voice responded.
Attachments
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (4.9 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Opeyemi

Re: "Bola " - A Gothic Fiction

Unread post by Opeyemi »

Scary

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: "Bola " - A Gothic Fiction