What is your worst fear about someone you love?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

What is your worst fear about someone you love?

Unread post by Nakupendah »

Let's talk. You're in love with someone but there is something you are afraid of about that person. What's it?

It doesn't have to be romantic relationship. For me, my fear is losing my Aunt. She is just the only one I've got left.

So tell me yours.

I
Attachments
FB_IMG_16482261045719267.jpg
FB_IMG_16482261045719267.jpg (368.44 KiB) Viewed 1022 times

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Re: What is your worst fear about someone you love?

I hope this post gets more than enough comments. If not, I will start mentioning names. :evil:

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Mine is the fear of my crush getting married, or engaged before getting the time to talk. And then there is the fear of getting a no, which naturally could come as response.

Now you can imagine how my heart beats at every beat! But the beats of the first inflicts more fear than that of the second.

My head has been paining me for past 3 nights. Except it is to ask for my account number to send in money to get drugs, no one should quote or mention me, please!!

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Normally, it would have been me saying u should talk things with her, or drop hints. But then u said her response would naturally be negative.

I am confused, why wait on when you can get yourself a new crush?

@David I really have to mention you even though I'm sending no money. :D

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

So I be mentioning names here.

@LykMinds @Abra777 @MummytripleK @Maame Anzeba @Michohay2000 @Ethereal4eva @Ehikowecho @Tayo @Akinsola Mary @Afolabi lolade mary @Aminu Mukhtar Mafara @Levi @Loko @Yames @Rukayat @Rayolat @Rachael Jerry Tiga @Shanel

I am tired! :? Don't open this topic without dropping a comment

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

The bulk of those names haven't been here in a while ;)

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear. (1 john 4:18.)

But yet I still have a lot of fears. Does it mean it is not perfect? I believe until we can read and see the mind of others and see what they truly think, there will always be fears.

My worst fear when loving a man is his fear of commitment. I am always afraid of surrendering control too quickly and placing my heart into hands that won't know how to hold it.

When I finally surrender control to him, I want to look back in a few years time and say “ wow, thank God I didn't let fear cheat me out of one of the best things in life”
Last edited by Felicia on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rating: 50%

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

admin wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:26 am The bulk of those names haven't been here in a while ;)
I'm sad you did not mention me @Nakupendah. And you mentioned those that we don't know here :cry: because of that, I will not comment

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Nakupendah wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06 pm Normally, it would have been me saying u should talk things with her, or drop hints. But then u said her response would naturally be negative.

I am confused, why wait on when you can get yourself a new crush?

@David I really have to mention you even though I'm sending no money. :D
If that's easy, I would have gotten another. Don't you think? But things don't work that way with me. My emotions have own principles. Their own rules of engagement, if you will sayy!

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Felicia wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:51 pm
My worst fear when loving a man is his fear of commitment. I am always afraid of surrendering control too quickly and placing my heart into hands that won't know how to hold it.

That question of you being in commitment and the other party cheating away. I share that fear, too. All the more reasons LDRs is not in my fancies

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

@Nakupendah what do you mean by your aunt is all got left?

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

David wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:27 pm @Nakupendah what do you mean by your aunt is all got left?
Just what it means.

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Whitrock wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:56 pm

I'm sad you did not mention me @Nakupendah. And you mentioned those that we don't know here :cry: because of that, I will not comment
Come on now.I know you are not a cry baby!! @Whitrock i ve mentioned you, so drop some cooments

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

David wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:19 pm
Nakupendah wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06 pm
If that's easy, I would have gotten another. Don't you think? But things don't work that way with me. My emotions have own principles. Their own rules of engagement, if you will sayy!
Why am I thinking you're a weirdo? It sounds crazy! Emotions having rules of engagement.. Is she someone close?

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

@Nakupendah I'm a weirdo. That's true. I bet its going to be more draining finding some other crush. So let me just keep crushing.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Nakupendah wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:16 pm @Whitrock i ve mentioned you, so drop some cooments
Let me think

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

@Whitrock don't tell me that's all you have to say

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Nakupendah wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:53 pm @Whitrock don't tell me that's all you have to say
That's not all. Let me try and recall

Spike

Unread post by Spike »

I just recently discovered that the wife I married 10 years ago has a son before we met, and she had be hiding it from me all this years. I just discovered and I now find it hard to trust her again.

This has always been my worst fear. Which I told her during courtship. That I will one day have a reason not to trust her.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Spike wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:51 pm I just recently discovered that the wife I married 10 years ago has a son before we met, and she had be hiding it from me all this years. I just discovered and I now find it hard to trust her again.

This has always been my worst fear. Which I told her during courtship. That I will one day have a reason not to trust her.
News like this makes me keep having a rethink about taking a step into marriage

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Spike wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:51 pm I just recently discovered that the wife I married 10 years ago has a son before we met, and she had be hiding it from me all this years. I just discovered and I now find it hard to trust her again.

My gender misbehaves at times. I just can imagine how broken you are right now. Care to share how her secret leaked?

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

admin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:54 pm

News like this makes me keep having a rethink about taking a step into marriage
Men do worst @admin . And the woman can't do shit but just grumble. For every one woman cheating there is ten man out there.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Sad. We're you able to reconcile?

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Nakupendah wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:13 pm So I be mentioning names here.

@LykMinds @Abra777 @MummytripleK @Maame Anzeba @Michohay2000 @Ethereal4eva @Ehikowecho @Tayo @Akinsola Mary @Afolabi lolade mary @Aminu Mukhtar Mafara @Levi @Loko @Yames @Rukayat @Rayolat @Rachael Jerry Tiga @Shanel

None of them even bothered to say hello!!!!! And why did you not mention me? We are going to quarrel now

Topic author
Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Homachi wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:45 pm
Nakupendah wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:13 pm So I be mentioning names here.

None of them even bothered to say hello!!!!! And why did you not mention me? We are going to quarrel now
:D My bad! You can still say something