Topic author
Homachi
SOPHOMORE

One thing you must not lose on Valentine day

Unread post by Homachi »

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day

It's your virginity!

Do not lose it to premarital sex.

If you lose it to premarital sex, you have lost it to the devil forever, and would never be able to gain it back even when you repent.

This is something i learnt the hard way, so do not let anyone deceive you, hold on to it as if your life depends on it on that day.

This doesn't mean that you should lose it on any other day, but the emphasis is because valentine's day is one of those days of the year when many were inclined to fornicate or commit sexual immorality than most, hence it's a day when many lose their virginity. So if you don't lose it or bow to the temptation and pressure of fornicating on such days, you're unlikely to lose it on other days.

So you have a higher chance of saving it for the appropriate time of marriage, and use it how God ordained it to be and to glorify Him.

That's why you should ensure that no matter what, you do not lose your virginity on Valentine's day.

God bless.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Re: One thing you must not lose on Valentine day

Unread post by JustWise »

Hmmm. . you said you learnt the hard way? So obviously, you're not a virgin. Why do think other ladies will listen to this when you didn't listen to those telling then?

A non-virgin has no business advising virgins.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Koffo

Unread post by Koffo »

I don't think this advise will be acceptable to your gender. Because the world is an animal kingdom.
If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger. If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

On returning from work yesterday, at the park I saw two different ladies giving their phones to two different okada men to answer the calls.

I just smiled. And said RIP in advance to the bottoms that will be ripped today, the babies to be born out of wedlock, abortions, STIs and STDs as a result of today being Valentine's day.

Majority of youths think valentine is all about sex and more sex, the amount of fornication that will happen today will shock you. You can be sure that all hotels around would have been booked already for non stop sex.

I work with an hotel, so this isn't an assumption.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones. What will be today, must be. Your post won't change a thing!

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

JustWise wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:16 am Hmmm. . you said you learnt the hard way? So obviously, you're not a virgin. Why do think other ladies will listen to this when you didn't listen to those telling then?

A point could be passed without shading the topic author.
Rating: 50%

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

admin wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:31 am
JustWise wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:16 am Hmmm. . you said you learnt the hard way? So obviously, you're not a virgin. Why do think other ladies will listen to this when you didn't listen to those telling then?

A point could be passed without shading the topic author.
@admin why not take this a little further by giving justwise a ban?

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

@Annie Take a chill. A lot ol time has passed since that time

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Valentine is just two months away. And what will be lost will still be lost.