Looks like there's fire on the mountain!

Features suggestions, Ideas that leads to progress. Members ONLY
Forum rules
Members ONLY.
ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Looks like there's fire on the mountain!

Unread post by admin »

For a while now, there's been issues with commenting and/ or logging in - for some users of the forums. While this may not be the case for everyone, it is quite an unfortunate situation.

Do bear with us, as we are currently working to resolve this.

If you're able to login and or comment, please let us know what browser you're using.

If you're unable to register, this issue may also apply.

Our apologies for every inconvenience caused.

Thanks for understanding!

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Re: Looks like there's fire on the mountain!

Unread post by Homachi »

Oh, so it's general? I was thinking it was just me. I couldn't log in via the app. Right now, I'm using Firefox.
Logging in via the ajax stuff just doesn't work. It says invalid form submitted, and takes you to another page. That's obviously where I logged in from.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Logging via chrome on desktop. There was no issue with the ajax login. . .as i came in that way. Just that, i get logged out every 5 seconds, and its so annonying
@admin isn't this the second time this issue is springing up? Why do we always have to come this juncture? And to think this is what we are having as new year gift!

This is so not nice

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Making this post from the app. Couldn't even tell what was going on, until I saw this post. @admin why is this always happening, and when next should we be expecting it?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

And just to add, I get thrown out just before there's enough time to submit a post.

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Whitrock wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:13 pm Making this post from the app. Couldn't even tell what was going on, until I saw this post. @admin why is this always happening, and when next should we be expecting it?
This is not so amazing at all. Seriously @admin Should we really be expecting this another time?
Rating: 50%

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Whitrock wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 pm And just to add, I get thrown out just before there's enough time to submit a post.
I just smiled on recalling this came up sometime last year. A definition of history repeating itself! BTW I have an hypothesis that when you check the remember me button, you don't get thrown out in 10 seconds

Who's there to confirm that?

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Felicia wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:39 am
Whitrock wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:13 pm Making this post from the app. Couldn't even tell what was going on, until I saw this post. @admin why is this always happening, and when next should we be expecting it?
This is not so amazing at all. Seriously @admin Should we really be expecting this another time?
No, I don't think we should. The issue is being resolved already. Hopefully, it won't come up again.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

AdeFemi wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:59 am
Whitrock wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 pm And just to add, I get thrown out just before there's enough time to submit a post.
I just smiled on recalling this came up sometime last year. A definition of history repeating itself! BTW I have an hypothesis that when you check the remember me button, you don't get thrown out in 10 seconds

Who's there to confirm that?
I noted that. Someone else to confirm this, please?

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Looks like that's quite true @AdeFemi from the forum app. I've stayed logged in for a while now. Though, I won't say it's so for browsers

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Felicia wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:13 am Looks like that's quite true @AdeFemi from the forum app. I've stayed logged in for a while now. Though, I won't say it's so for browsers
It works for both the app, and browsers.

If you're being thrown out on login, please check the "remember me" box.