B is for Belinda - (Episode 1)

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

B is for Belinda - (Episode 1)

Unread post by David »

B
Is for Belinda,who had a fight with her boyfriend on year's eve. Belinda who stood quiet as he accused her of things she could never imagine of doing.

Belinda who stood shocked as her pointed his finger at the door.
"Leave my house,I don't want to ever see you again."He yelled.

Belinda who stood quietly and looked him in the eye,she didn't beg, didn't want the neighbours who were still awake to hear their quarrel.

"I will leave."She said ,grabbing her phone and ran out of the door crying silently.Belinda left at 9:30 pm that night.
And she was never seen nor heard from again.For the next three days,Arinze her boyfriend panicked,she wasn't at her parents house neither at the hostel.

Nobody knew where Belinda went to.The only person who heard last from Belinda was Toby her best friend in a phone call .The following conversation was recorded.
Belinda:Toby,how are you?

Toby:(laughs)Which kind question be dis na?You no see me today ni

Belinda:I'm just missing everyone,just felt like calling you to hear your voice.

Toby:Awwww,thanks

Belinda:I'm serious okay.Tell my mom and Dad that I miss them.Greet Stella and Maria for me.

Toby:Belinda,no dey wyn me.You are making me scared.What happened?In fact ,where are you?

Belinda: (sighs)I'm in a cab,a purple cab.I'm all alone, just felt like calling you.

Toby: Where are you headed?

Belinda:To my hostel.The driver said we are following a short route.

Toby:A purple cab? There are no purple cabs in Lagos.What is the name of the bus stop, since you are going through a short route?

Belinda: He said it's Oladimeji Bus stop.

Toby:(starts to panic) Give the driver the phone,there is no bus stop that leads to our school that has that name.No short route like that.Belinda get down fast. He might be a kidnapper.

Belinda:He can't be, besides you are not a driver. Maybe there is a short route.

Toby: What's the plate number?

Belinda(Reads from her phone)24WHTDJIV

Toby:Belinda,please get down...

Belinda:Just tell Arinze I didn't do it.

Toby:Do what?

And And the line went deàd.That was the last anyone heard from Belinda.

Further investigations were carried out and it was revealed that there were no purple cabs in Lagos,no bus stop as Oladimeji and no cab with such a plate number ever existed or was ever registered.

So where did Belinda boarded the cab on the night of 31st December ,2002.
Who was the anonymous driver?

It been ten years now,the case had remained unsolved but where is Belinda Ude?
Attachments
images (6).jpg
images (6).jpg (5.45 KiB) Viewed 311 times

Dorcmass

Re: B is for Belinda - (Episode 1)

Unread post by Dorcmass »

:D Nice am loving it
Rating: 50%
YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1