True facts about your vagina

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

True facts about your vagina

Unread post by JustWise »

1• Vaginas tear during childbirth

Sometimes, Your baby might not have a BBC but it sure has a BBH (Big Black Head)

2• The clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis.

The famously sensitive penis has around 4,000 nerve endings. The famously “hard-to-find” clitoris has 8,000.
That's why when you find it and play with it, it feels like Heaven. Lust while masturbating is a sin by the way. Just remember, hell fire no far from you.

3• Vaginas have a smell.

This should be common knowledge by now, but it’s not. The bottom line? The vagina contains a highly specialized army of bacteria that work round the clock to keep your vaginal pH healthy and balanced.

When you don't wash it properly, it begins to smell like the fish in Bikini bottom. Dirty girl like you!

4• The vagina is sometimes self-cleaning.

As the dirty girl you are, It’s totally normal to see discharge — which may be thin or thick, clear or whiteish in your undies at the end of the day. This is the result of your vaginas cleaning efforts. As you have vowed never to clean it, heaven help those who help themselves!

5• You can get wet without being sexually aroused.

When a vagína is wet, the person must want to have sex right? Wrong! Vaginas can get wet for a bunch of reasons.

Hormones cause cervical mucus to be excreted daily. The vulva has a high concentration of sweat glands. Also, vaginas can automatically produce lubrication when they’re touched, regardless of arousal. (A phenomenon called arousal non-concordance).

Sometimes, the vagina is wet because of leftover cum from different doings. Dirty girl!

6• Vaginas get deeper when turned on.

With sex on the mind, the vagina opens its doors like the gates of Hell.

Normally, the vagina is somewhere between 3 to 6 inches long, and 1 to 2.5 inches wide unless it belongs to an Olosho. After arousal, the upper portion of the vagina elongates, pushing the cervix and uterus slightly deeper into your body to make room for penetration

7• They also change color.

When you’re Hot, blood rushes to your vulva and vagina. This can make the color of your skín in that area appear darker.

Don’t worry though, it’ll go back to its normal shade after sexy time is over. Unless of course you're the dirty girl i think you are, and that darkness is simply a cumulation of Dirt.

8• Most orgasms aren’t earth-shattering and that’s ok.

Female ejaculation is not necessary for reproduction.
Many orgasms are short and sweet, while others feel more pówerful and profound. Try not to get too fixated on the size of your orgasm. That's why s*x was created for reproduction not for pleasure.

9• Some people have two vaginas.

Due to a rare abnormality called uterus didelphys, a very small number of people actually have two vaginal canals.

People with two vaginas can still get pregnant and deliver a baby, but there’s a much higher risk for miscarriage and preterm labor.

10• The size and location of your clitoris matters for orgasms.

According to a 2014 study, the reason some people with vaginas have trouble orgasming during penetrative sex could be because of a relatively small clitoris that’s located a bit too far from the vaginal opening. So if your clitoris is small, don't allow somebody's son kill himself trying to give you 3D orgasm!
Attachments
I know your vagina is now wider than this! I just dont want to imagine how wide now or how many cars and trucks must have passed through that express road.
I know your vagina is now wider than this! I just dont want to imagine how wide now or how many cars and trucks must have passed through that express road.
images (5).jpg (4.56 KiB) Viewed 400 times
Rating: 50%

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: True facts about your vagina

Unread post by Annie »

If the effort you pour into demeaning women was quarter to the same ratio as the one you pour into improving yourself, believe me your life would have proved more meaningful than this

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

Annie wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:54 pm If the effort you pour into demeaning women was quarter to the same ratio as the one you pour into improving yourself, believe me your life would have proved more meaningful than this

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Annie wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:54 pm If the effort you pour into demeaning women was quarter to the same ratio as the one you pour into improving yourself, believe me your life would have proved more meaningful than this
The points he raised there are facts, I believe. But why the outburst? :?:

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

So what's the point with the attached image @admin ?

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Annie wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 pm So what's the point with the attached image @admin ?
Can you please tell us what's wrong with it? Its not anyone's fault you read meaning into an innocent image. You have to deal with your mind. It needs washing!

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Annie wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 pm So what's the point with the attached image @admin ?
What about the image? That's simply a random photo from the internet.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.