How to disvirgin a woman

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

How to disvirgin a woman

Unread post by Mngusuun »

I created a new account as this is somehow sensitive to me. My husband and I have been married for three days now. And we are both virgins. We tried having sex some time ago and its been so painful each time. It ends with him pulling out as i usually break down from the pains in tears. Right now, I'm so frustrated. He wants to have it, I want to have it, but we are both inexperienced and he's scared of putting me in any more pains.

This is something I have really looked forward to. I need help please. Is there a way to make things less painful for me? Something to make breaking my hymen easier?
Rating: 50%

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Re: How to disvirgin a woman

Unread post by AlutaChampion »

@Nakupendah is this you?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

AlutaChampion wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:51 am @Nakupendah is this you?
:o So there are still virgins in this world?
Last edited by AdeFemi on Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

@Mngusuun You should get KY gel. After applying, let him put in the cap first. Then repeat the process again tomorrow. Patience is key here, as you both are first timers :) Before the next three days he would be able to penetrate.

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:03 am

I thought am d only one shocked

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:15 am @Mngusuun You should get KY gel. After applying, let him put in the cap first. Then repeat the process again tomorrow. Patience is key here, as you both are first timers :) Before the next three days he would be able to penetrate.
Is it a drug?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

It's a gel. In a tube, just like toothpaste. Just go to any pharmacy or supermarket and ask for it. Apart from easing penetration, it will help to lubricate both organs.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Mngusuun wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:27 pm This is something I have really looked forward to. I need help please. Is there a way to make things less painful for me? Something to make breaking my hymen easier?
Do tell him to take it gently and slowly. It won't happen in one day. With continuous effort, your hymen will gradually open up to take in his length and breadth. One else thing, make up your mind that it's going to happen, and try to endure.

There is pain everywhere. Not just in the breaking of hymens

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

AlutaChampion wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:48 pm

I thought am d only one shocked

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

First off, you don't disvirgin a woman, you deflower her, and secondly he will need to use his finger on you bcos if u want immediate penetration, you must be ready for the pains.

His finger won't deflower you the first time, especially if you are a young girl. Fingering before penetrating a virgin is just to lubricate and widen the hole a bit temporarily.

The finger is too tiny to vandalize that pipeline. Let him give you a nice pre-intimacy, make you wet and want him, then rub some oils on his d!ck.

Only the cap need to penetrate first, he should keep fvcking with his cap, and gradually and slowly slide the whole pen!s inside.

Once that is done, he should not move his waist until after a few seconds. And then start moving in and out slowly. If blood comes out, let him pull out and clean your pvssy surface. The blood inside will help lubricate it more.

One round is enough for the start and endeavour to sex again in a fees days time so that the pain goes quick and your virg!nal becomes free.

Not all holes vomit blood on the first time. Just if yours happen to be among them, he should not think you were pretending.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

:o @JustWise you are a grandmaster

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Speechless

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:15 am @Mngusuun You should get KY gel. After applying, let him put in the cap first. Then repeat the process again tomorrow. Patience is key here, as you both are first timers :) Before the next three days he would be able to penetrate.
We are done now. We couldn't get that ky gel, so the pharmacistt gave us something else. Thank you so much.

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

Whitrock wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:53 pm
Mngusuun wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:27 pm This is something I have really looked forward to. I need help please. Is there a way to make things less painful for me? Something to make breaking my hymen easier?
Do tell him to take it gently and slowly. It won't happen in one day. With continuous effort, your hymen will gradually open up to take in his length and breadth. One else thing, make up your mind that it's going to happen, and try to endure.

There is pain everywhere. Not just in the breaking of hymens
Thank you so much. And your last line had us laughingb :lol:

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

@JustWise Thank you so much for the breakdown. I was not cool with the fingering thing though, but we are past that now. Just to say, i am not cool with some of the words you used in your guide. Its demeaning. But thanks all the same

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

Yes, i was.

Topic author
Mngusuun
SOPHOMORE

Thanks everyone for the help. It went a long way.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Mngusuun wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:19 pm Thanks everyone for the help. It went a long way.
My congratulations to you

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Mngusuun wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:16 pm @JustWise Thank you so much for the breakdown. I was not cool with the fingering thing though, but we are past that now. Just to say, i am not cool with some of the words you used in your guide. Its demeaning. But thanks all the same
Don't worry about the fingering. You'll get use to it. That's how most of the virgins I've sexed react. Give them some few days, and they come begging for it. Anyways, let me know when you begin begging hubby for it. Don't be shy. Just PM.

I'm ignoring the last line because I hold you not one apology.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

AlutaChampion wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:14 am :o @JustWise you are a grandmaster
You can say that again. :D

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Annie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:29 pm
My congratulations to you
That's all you can say! One of your gender was seeking help, and neither you or your gang of feminists came to her aid. You should be hiding your face as @Homachi is already doing.

Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

JustWise wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:23 pm
That's all you can say! One of your gender was seeking help, and neither you or your gang of feminists came to her aid. You should be hiding your face as @Homachi is already doing.
I wonder if there's a doctor here to recommend a sleeping pill for you

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

:lol: @JustWise who ever says I was hiding? I have been away from here so stop feeling like you won a trophy.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Annie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:22 am doing.

He really does need one. @admin when are we having a sexuality forum before @JustWise turns here upside down?

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Homachi wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:51 pm
Annie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:22 am doing.

He really does need one. @admin when are we having a sexuality forum before @JustWise turns here upside down?

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Who else is thinking something like this?

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Homachi wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:47 pm :lol: @JustWise who ever says I was hiding? I have been away from here so stop feeling like you won a trophy.
We are saying just the same thing. You saw this post and you decided not to log in for a long time till there was a reply.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:24 pm
Not just a sexuality forum, but also one for webmasters and bloggers. Everyone should not be in the general forum.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

@AdeFemi but the general forum is for everyone

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:24 pm
I support this motion. It should be hidden and not come up among the recent topic though

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

JustWise wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 pm

We are saying just the same thing. You saw this post and you decided not to log in for a long time till there was a reply.
In one sentence just tell me what you feel like now.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

admin wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:29 pm @AdeFemi but the general forum is for everyone
That does not remove the need for a sexuality forum. If there are teens coming here, it makes it so important.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

AlutaChampion wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:51 am @Nakupendah is this you?
Of course there are still virgins. And they will always be.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

If you mean those ones from 0 to 7 years old, I agree. There will always be virgins. Anything higher, you are wrong @Nakupendah

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

AdeFemi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:01 am If you mean those ones from 0 to 7 years old, I agree. There will always be virgins. Anything higher, you are wrong @Nakupendah
The first thing you should understand is that not every one is as loose as your sisters. Once you understand this, your life begins to have some meaning.

Annie
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Annie »

Homachi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:53 pm
The first thing you should understand is that not every one is as loose as your sisters. Once you understand this, your life begins to have some meaning.
So apt.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Homachi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:53 pm
AdeFemi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:01 am If you mean those ones from 0 to 7 years old, I agree. There will always be virgins. Anything higher, you are wrong @Nakupendah
You can't make a comment without name-calling. Clap for yourself.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

@AdeFemi you are a issue of pot calling kettle black. Accusing someone of your own guilt 😡