Share your betrayal experience

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
JEFFREY
SOPHOMORE

Share your betrayal experience

Unread post by JEFFREY »

Well I just wanted to ask you this question have you ever been betrayed share your experience.
Well my own experience was when I got sick it was diagnosed with sickle cell it was very tough for me living with it growing up with it . until I had a problem with a loved one he just told me straight to my face that am gonna die soon sometimes I wonder if there anything like loved ones or if God ever existed

admin
SMD

Re: Share your betrayal experience

Unread post by admin »

JEFFREY wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:46 pm Well I just wanted to ask you this question have you ever been betrayed share your experience.
Well my own experience was when I got sick it was diagnosed with sickle cell it was very tough for me living with it growing up with it . until I had a problem with a loved one he just told me straight to my face that am gonna die soon sometimes I wonder if there anything like loved ones or if God ever existed
Ouch. . .
That's hurts, deeply. Some persons are just unable to tame their tongue when angry. Have you been able to get over it?

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

I had once hurt someone who really cares about me. I never realized that I had her care all along until after the deed was done. It haunts me deeply now. Even though everything was simply a leap of stupidity on my part, the fact is that she is gone from my life for forever, or so it seems.

If she ever comes back. I'll be eternally grateful. If she doesn't, I have accepted that a long while ago. I miss her sometimes and wish I could rewind everything that happened, because but it feels so stupid.

The situation taught me to love myself more and I have come a long way since then. The regrets are still there, though. The regret of hurting someone who had seen so many betrayals; who had already been hurt enough, someone who didn't deserve it. Sadly, it was something that could have been fixed, but that is something I will learn from.

Topic author
JEFFREY
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JEFFREY »

AdeFemi wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:19 pm I had once hurt someone who really cares about me. I never realized that I had her care all along until after the deed was done. It haunts me deeply now. Even though everything was simply a leap of stupidity on my part, the fact is that she is gone from my life for forever, or so it seems.

If she ever comes back. I'll be eternally grateful. If she doesn't, I have accepted that a long while ago. I miss her sometimes and wish I could rewind everything that happened, because but it feels so stupid.

The situation taught me to love myself more and I have come a long way since then. The regrets are still there, though. The regret of hurting someone who had seen so many betrayals; who had already been hurt enough, someone who didn't deserve it. Sadly, it was something that could have been fixed, but that is something I will learn from.
Wow I just love how you handle your own I think I need time to heal

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Can't think of any now

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

David wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 pm Can't think of any now
Why the lies?

Ayomistica

Unread post by Ayomistica »

She told me "i don't know anything..."

This is not the most painful thing in have heard like from the past but that statement shows how foolish I was cos the girl obviously had more in her closet than i imagined.

That night, I was so scared of her... When a girl says "you don't know anything..." You ought to be scared cos she has a lot coming.

Well, i found out some few things later on, which I got to know was not even up to 10% of her secrets. But the girl got her good sides sha and when I see she was better than her past deeds, i just moved on.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

Ayomistica wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:41 am She told me "i don't know anything..."

This is not the most painful thing in have heard like from the past but that statement shows how foolish I was cos the girl obviously had more in her closet than i imagined.

That night, I was so scared of her... When a girl says "you don't know anything..." You ought to be scared cos she has a lot coming.

Well, i found out some few things later on, which I got to know was not even up to 10% of her secrets. But the girl got her good sides sha and when I see she was better than her past deeds, i just moved on.
I see are Nigerian. What does that word mean?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Nakupendah wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:59 pm
I see are Nigerian. What does that word mean?

It's a Nigerian slang word that has no particular meaning. It can be loosely translated as "anyway", " like that", "nevertheless", "despite this", or "even then".

Make we just do am sha.

Sometimes it's used as an interjection to express amazement or wonder.

"It was so expensive, you know? I sha bought it anyway."

You have really grown sha!"

The meaning depends on the situation. Hope it helps
Rating: 50%

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Annie wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:47 pm
David wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 pm Can't think of any now
Why the lies?
What lies?

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Ayomistica wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:41 am She told me "i don't know anything..."

That's deep

I've been thinking about the bolded right ever since.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

David wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:10 pm

What lies?
Why are you lying that you can't think of the times you betrayed someone?

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Annie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:40 am

Why are you lying that you can't think of the times you betrayed someone?
Who's someone? I don't know anyone by that name.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Some time ago, everything went so so wrong in my life. Like, there was nothing close to happiness around me. I was so miserable and pitiable. When things took the wrong twist, everyone i called a friend vanished. Even the self acclaimed love of my life began finding faults in our relationship. My close friends, distant friends, besties, all of them disappeared. I felt so alone and i realized that i never had a true friend all along.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is one of the reasons I suggest people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime. When you expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live your life without expectations.

Anyway, that was in the past, and I'm certainly a better person today but seriously, i dont have friends. I just dont have friends. Very few people i interact mutually with are guys and i dont even know most of them physically. Just online friends.

Once bitten, twice shy.
Last edited by Nakupendah on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

admin wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:20 am

That's deep

I've been thinking about the bolded right ever since.
It applies both ways, I guess

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:19 pm I had once hurt someone who really cares about me. I never realized that I had her care all along until after the deed was done. It haunts me deeply now. Even though everything was simply a leap of stupidity on my part, the fact is that she is gone from my life for forever, or so it seems.

You didn't say how you betrayed her

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Nakupendah wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:44 pm

You didn't say how you betrayed her
I know. Because that's a story I'm so ashamed to even remember.. One of the acts of my life that i am never proud of. At times, I even think of getting any drug that can wipe some memories in my head. It hurts so bad.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

AdeFemi wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:51 pm I know. Because that's a story I'm so ashamed to even remember.. One of the acts of my life that i am never proud of. At times, I even think of getting any drug that can wipe some memories in my head. It hurts so bad.
Even an 8 word story will quench this curiosity of my

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

It's going to be a tough one. But let's see if I can try. @Nakupendah

Thabile

Unread post by Thabile »

I hurt someone I loved very deeply when I was very young, around 22 years old. And I’ve had to live with the consequences since then. I’m 46 today. Here is a short version of what happened:

My girlfriend and I were being evicted from our apartment because of his loyal dog. Our apartment was just 4 miles from his family home and workshop. Of course, Casper wanted to be with his “Dad” at night so even though David left him at the shop in the evenings, Casper was always on our front porch the next morning. I tried to explain this to the apartment manager, but for whatever reason, she evicted us anyway.

I was distraught! I had lived in the apartment for nearly 4 years! I had 2 young children and the apartment was perfect, having 3 bedrooms and the rent was very reasonable. My family lived about 60 miles away, so my boyfriend was basically my only emotional support for every day life issues. I didn’t know what we were going to do or where we were going to move to, and I had only 30 days to figure it out.

About 10 days into the 30 days I had to vacate the apartment, my boyfriend’s father was burned very badly in a welding accident out at their workshop. We got the phone call that they were taking his father to the nearest trauma unit, nearly 100 miles away. Of course we immediately rushed to the hospital. We stayed a few days, but I knew I had to get back home to figure out our living arrangements as well as going back to work. My boyfriend said he was staying at the hospital and when I objected, telling him I needed his help packing and moving, not to mention finding us a place, he let me know in no uncertain terms that he didn’t give a crap about anything but making sure his father received the best care available and that I was on my own regarding the eviction and move!! I was working full-time with toddlers to take care of at night! I was overwhelmed and didn’t know how I was going to do everything that needed to be done, by myself, in the short time I had left. I was furious with him for abandoning us when we needed him the most.

Regardless, I returned home alone and did the best that I could. I found an apartment, packed all of our belongings, worked full time during the day and took care of my babies at night. I was worn out, sad and lonely, and needed a friend to talk to. And guess who knocked on my door at that very moment??

My boyfriend’s lifelong, married best friend. He had just recently returned home from the army and hadn’t heard about David’s father yet, so just dropped by to say hello, thinking David would be home. It was obvious that I was upset and had been crying when I answered the door, so naturally, he was very concerned. He came in and I told him what was going on, how upset and tired I was, and how awful David was treating me, etc, etc, etc.

Long story short, he moved closer to comfort me because I was really crying at that point, and as you probably have figured out by now, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed together that evening.

It was awkward and uncomfortable and we actually didn’t end up having sex because we both felt horrible about betraying David. I loved him and didn’t really want to be with another man. Darrell respected his friend and didn’t want to cheat on his wife either. We swore one another to secrecy before he left, and I fully intended to keep my silence forever!

Unbeknownst to me and Darrell, a neighbor and good friend of both David and Darrell had seen Darrell’s truck in the parking lot, and eventually, he mentioned it to David. It was a few months after the incident, and I had become pretty confident that David would never find out. When he asked me about it, I was caught so off guard and hesitated too long before coming up with an answer, that he immediately became suspicious.

Even though I kept my promise and never admitted what had happened, he pretty much figured it out. He was furious and made me go with him to Darrell’s house. There, he confronted Darrell, in front of his wife and it was just a huge mess!

David and I broke up and so did Darrell and his wife. Both of our happy homes had been destroyed by one stupid choice to not be honest about a very small indiscretion, that probably would have been forgiven had we not lied about it.

That isn’t even the worst part.

David and Darrell had been best friends since they were 5 years old. They were 27 when all of this happened. They never spoke again after that day.

David died about a year and a half later in a motorcycle accident.

I have, of course, moved on in the 22 years since David’s death. I’ve never seen or spoken to Darrell since that day at his house when David confronted him about being at our house while he was in the city. I know he probably hates me. I wouldn’t blame him if he did.

But boy, what a harsh punishment for such a small indiscretion. I can’t help but wonder how our lives might have been different had I made the choice to be honest about what happened. I think it could have been resolved without our relationships being severed if we had simply been honest.

I’ll never know. So I try not to think about it anymore. But, there are times when the memories creep up and I let myself grieve for the past and all that might have been but never was.

I’m sorry. More sorry than David or Darrell ever knew.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Quite deep
Thabile wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:12 pm I hurt someone I loved very deeply when I was very young, around 22 years old. And I’ve had to live with the consequences since then. I’m 46 today. Here is a short version of what happened:

My girlfriend and I were being evicted from our apartment because of his loyal dog. Our apartment was just 4 miles from his family home and workshop. Of course, Casper wanted to be with his “Dad” at night so even though David left him at the shop in the evenings, Casper was always on our front porch the next morning. I tried to explain this to the apartment manager, but for whatever reason, she evicted us anyway.

I was distraught! I had lived in the apartment for nearly 4 years! I had 2 young children and the apartment was perfect, having 3 bedrooms and the rent was very reasonable. My family lived about 60 miles away, so my boyfriend was basically my only emotional support for every day life issues. I didn’t know what we were going to do or where we were going to move to, and I had only 30 days to figure it out.

About 10 days into the 30 days I had to vacate the apartment, my boyfriend’s father was burned very badly in a welding accident out at their workshop. We got the phone call that they were taking his father to the nearest trauma unit, nearly 100 miles away. Of course we immediately rushed to the hospital. We stayed a few days, but I knew I had to get back home to figure out our living arrangements as well as going back to work. My boyfriend said he was staying at the hospital and when I objected, telling him I needed his help packing and moving, not to mention finding us a place, he let me know in no uncertain terms that he didn’t give a crap about anything but making sure his father received the best care available and that I was on my own regarding the eviction and move!! I was working full-time with toddlers to take care of at night! I was overwhelmed and didn’t know how I was going to do everything that needed to be done, by myself, in the short time I had left. I was furious with him for abandoning us when we needed him the most.

Regardless, I returned home alone and did the best that I could. I found an apartment, packed all of our belongings, worked full time during the day and took care of my babies at night. I was worn out, sad and lonely, and needed a friend to talk to. And guess who knocked on my door at that very moment??

My boyfriend’s lifelong, married best friend. He had just recently returned home from the army and hadn’t heard about David’s father yet, so just dropped by to say hello, thinking David would be home. It was obvious that I was upset and had been crying when I answered the door, so naturally, he was very concerned. He came in and I told him what was going on, how upset and tired I was, and how awful David was treating me, etc, etc, etc.

Long story short, he moved closer to comfort me because I was really crying at that point, and as you probably have figured out by now, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed together that evening.

It was awkward and uncomfortable and we actually didn’t end up having sex because we both felt horrible about betraying David. I loved him and didn’t really want to be with another man. Darrell respected his friend and didn’t want to cheat on his wife either. We swore one another to secrecy before he left, and I fully intended to keep my silence forever!

Unbeknownst to me and Darrell, a neighbor and good friend of both David and Darrell had seen Darrell’s truck in the parking lot, and eventually, he mentioned it to David. It was a few months after the incident, and I had become pretty confident that David would never find out. When he asked me about it, I was caught so off guard and hesitated too long before coming up with an answer, that he immediately became suspicious.

Even though I kept my promise and never admitted what had happened, he pretty much figured it out. He was furious and made me go with him to Darrell’s house. There, he confronted Darrell, in front of his wife and it was just a huge mess!

David and I broke up and so did Darrell and his wife. Both of our happy homes had been destroyed by one stupid choice to not be honest about a very small indiscretion, that probably would have been forgiven had we not lied about it.

That isn’t even the worst part.

David and Darrell had been best friends since they were 5 years old. They were 27 when all of this happened. They never spoke again after that day.

David died about a year and a half later in a motorcycle accident.

I have, of course, moved on in the 22 years since David’s death. I’ve never seen or spoken to Darrell since that day at his house when David confronted him about being at our house while he was in the city. I know he probably hates me. I wouldn’t blame him if he did.

But boy, what a harsh punishment for such a small indiscretion. I can’t help but wonder how our lives might have been different had I made the choice to be honest about what happened. I think it could have been resolved without our relationships being severed if we had simply been honest.

I’ll never know. So I try not to think about it anymore. But, there are times when the memories creep up and I let myself grieve for the past and all that might have been but never was.

I’m sorry. More sorry than David or Darrell ever knew.