How can i hack my university website?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

How can i hack my university website?

Unread post by AlutaChampion »

I want to hack my university website . My result will be out tomorrow, so which tool is Best Vulnerability ? Please guide me...

Thanks

admin
SMD

Re: How can i hack my university website?

Unread post by admin »

Try to check if there is a vulnerable version on services running on the server else move to searching for web vulnerabilities

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

What you're doing right now
Attachments
FB_IMG_1668950225576.jpg
FB_IMG_1668950225576.jpg (50.72 KiB) Viewed 293 times

Anonymous12

Unread post by Anonymous12 »

Why do you even leave such tasks to the last day? You deserve to fail imho.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:15 pm Try to check if there is a vulnerable version on services running on the server else move to searching for web vulnerabilities
Well, the university website/webserver is not going to have your grades. Their website is probably hosted externally and is not connected to the universities intranet. You need to be on the inside of the grading system. You need to find out what that software is, how it is stored and try and find the server on the intranet. Normally. but idk your Uni may be different.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Use Nmap or search for SQL Injection bug

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

So the result is out now?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.