What's the harshest truth you've learnt?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

What's the harshest truth you've learnt?

Unread post by admin »

What's the harshest truth you've learnt in the course of living :?:
Rating: 50%

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Drior jackie

Re: What's the harshest truth you've learnt?

Unread post by Drior jackie »

Trust no one

Bls

Unread post by Bls »

Men are scum

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Late last night, I stumbled across some of my lost fb pages from 2016. As I read through the articles, and write-ups, I was like "wow. . .so I was the one who wrote this!"

For the first time in years, it dawned on me that I've written more in previous years than now. And i felt really sad! More like, my present self meeting my past self for the first time, and saying "you're such a genius, how did you manage to do all that?"

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Bls wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:00 pmMen are scum
If men are scum, you really got telling me what women are. Apart from the hole down there, you bit**** got no ROI

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Luliose

Unread post by Luliose »

Family is not everything. Intact you can be better of having no family. Because they can ruin without any trace. And yes! I would help rather a stranger than family

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Luliose wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:48 pm Family is not everything. Intact you can be better of having no family. Because they can ruin without any trace. And yes! I would help rather a stranger than family
This has depths

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

admin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:03 pm What's the harshest truth you've learnt in the course of living :?:
@admin I was thinking you would share yours too

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Annie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:46 pm Late last night, I stumbled across some of my lost fb pages from 2016. As I read through the articles, and write-ups, I was like "wow. . .so I was the one who wrote this!"

For the first time in years, it dawned on me that I've written more in previous years than now. And i felt really sad! More like, my present self meeting my past self for the first time, and saying "you're such a genius, how did you manage to do all that?"
Looks like we're in the same court. Just yesterday it dawned on me that discovering yourself is not an achievement. It's a never ending discovery. Up until then, I've always bragged about discovering who I was. That realization yesterday unsettled the core of me. It upturned everything I've ever believed in.
Rating: 50%

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Luliose wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:48 pm Family is not everything. Intact you can be better of having no family. Because they can ruin without any trace. And yes! I would help rather a stranger than family
Blood is lighter than water

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.