If you keep seeing what's wrong about others, about your job, about everything, all you need is to clean your window.

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Emmanuel SirYoung

If you keep seeing what's wrong about others, about your job, about everything, all you need is to clean your window.

Unread post by Emmanuel SirYoung »

A couple moved into a new neighborhood, & one morning while they were eating breakfast the wife looked out the window & saw her neighbor hanging wash cloth on the line to dry.

She noticed the wash was dingy &dirty. She said to her husband, "That neighbor lady doesn't know how to wash. Her clothes aren't clean. I wounder if she's even using any detergent."

Day after day went by and she would make the same comments: "I can't believe this neighbor doesn't know how to wash. I can't believe they wear those dingy-looking clothes".

A few weeks later the woman looled out the window and the clothes were so clean and bright as could be. She was so suprised. She called her husband in and said, "Look, honey, i can't believe it. She finally learned how to wash. I wounder what happened"

The husband smiled and said, "HONEY, I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND CLEANED OUR WINDOW"

The problem is not with everyone else: you have an internal problem. It's like the man who had an accident driving to work. He got out and said, "Lady, why don't you learn how to drive? You're the fifth person who has hit me today"

At some point look in the mirror and say, "MAYBE I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE."

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Re: If you keep seeing what's wrong about others, about your job, about everything, all you need is to clean your window

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Nice one