Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United

Unread post by admin »

Today I depart from an amazing club, the biggest in Italy and surely one of the biggest in all of Europe. I gave my heart and soul for Juventus and I’ll always love the city of Turin until my final days. The “tiffosi bianconeri” always respected me and I tried to thank that respect by fighting for them in every game, every season, every competition. In the end, we can all look back and realize that we achieved great things, not all that we wanted, but still, we wrote a pretty beautiful story together. .

“Juve, storia di un grande amore
Bianco che abbraccia il nero
Coro che si alza davvero
Juve per sempre sara…”

I will always be one of you. You are now part of my history, as I feel that I’m part of yours. Italy, Juve, Turin, tiffosi bianconeri, you’ll always be in my heart.
Source:

Christiano Ronaldo
Attachments
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
14116908_photobycristianoronaldoonaugust_jpegc2de2d25679e1c43c147746052aff361.jpg (63.1 KiB) Viewed 116 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.