Seducing my Husband

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Seducing my Husband

Unread post by David »

I heard Paul's Toyota roll into the compound and my heart began to pound. It was our wedding anniversary. Ten whole years together. I had prepared for this and I felt like a bride on her wedding night, nervous and expectant

When Paul opened the door, he froze in shock. I was not in my usual oversize adieu papa T-shirt and wrapper. No, I was in a bright red nightie that I bought earlier today. I saw his eyes roam over my heavily endowed body and his tongue unconsciously darted out to wet his pink lips.

Seeing his reaction almost made me giggle. I loved the fact that I still had such power over my husband. I walked to him, making sure to wiggle my waist enticingly.

"Good evening, baby" I greeted, planting a loud smack on his lips.

His eyebrows lifted for a fraction of a second. "Baby?” I usually called him by his name. But I only smiled and led him to the dinning room.

"Baby, how was your day?"

"It was fine," he answered as he eased himself into the chair. I sat on his lap, stroking his hair. Just like old times.

"Are you hungry, baby? I told Bisi to prepare your favorite." Slowly his lips creased into a wide smile that showed his missing canine "Okay"

"Bisi" I called ,"bring my husband's food"

And as my young fair skinned househelp walked into the dinning room to drop the food, her eyes met mine in something that looked like a scowl... It was almost as though seeing I and my husband together in such an intimate position upset her. But I waved such thoughts from my head. Tonight was about me and my darling husband.

I uncovered the plates and the aroma of egusi soup watered into my nostrils

I moulded a morsel of akpu, dipped it into the soup and fed him. His lips wrapped around my fingers slowly as he swallowed the food. A deliberate flick of his tongue on my fingers sent tingles down my spine. It had been a while I saw such a burning desire in his eyes...

I was about to feed him another when my husband suddenly tensed up. A loud bout of coughing followed "Paul, what's wrong?" I asked but he couldn't answer.

He fell to the floor with a crash and I rushed to his side. That was when I saw it: blôód. It was gushing out of his mouth and that point one didn't need a soothsayer to know that my Paul was poisoned!

My husband coughed and coughed until he stopped moving. My heart stopped "Paul? Paul!" I screamed when he didn't respond "Somebody please help me. Bisi has kîllèd my husband o. Help me"

I heard Bisi open the backdoor in a rush but my neighbors were already outside. They would catch the evîl girl

I slowly let go of Paul's body... and laughed. Stupid man. I was the one who slipped poîsón on to his food and the stupid Bisi hadn't even noticed. He needed to dié. Did he really think I wouldn't find out about his usual nocturnal escapes in Bisi's room? Nonsense.

I had seen his chat with Bisi saying that she was pregnant. No wonder she was wearing all those big shirts. She wanted to take over all my husband's property just because she was carrying a child and I had none?

My chest swelled. No one would take my rightful possession from me.
Attachments
unprepared.jpg
unprepared.jpg (5.34 KiB) Viewed 543 times

Brizhil

Re: Seducing my Husband

Unread post by Brizhil »

Hey! :shock:

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Tell me there is no episode 2

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Brizhil wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:55 amHey! :shock:
Yes, what's the problem here? :mrgreen:

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Annie wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:51 pm Tell me there is no episode 2
As requested, "there is no episode 2"

Hoffman Emmanuel
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Hoffman Emmanuel »

Very excitedg, keep up the good work. It very informative.

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Hoffman Emmanuel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:05 am Very excitedg, keep up the good work. It very informative.
Thanks for reading