Debate! At what age should parent stop deciding for their children

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Slimfeet
SOPHOMORE

Debate! At what age should parent stop deciding for their children

Unread post by Slimfeet »

Good day my fellow great members of Talkafric. I have always wanted to become a Actor. Because it is my talent and what i love to do. I have no interest in learning any work except from acting but immediately i finished my secondary school. My dad asked me which work will i love to learn. I lied to him and said tailoring. After some months. He asked me again that which work will i love to learn, i said barber. Which means am not interested in learning any work. I'm only interested in acting. But i'm afraid to tell him. He told me to go and learn Plumbing that it is a good job and there is money in it. Now am learning the plumbing work. My boss is always complaining, that am a fool, i can't do this, i can't do that. I can't identify this and that. I am totally fed up. Each time i heard we are going to site to work like this, am always sad, cause everything my boss and my mates are doing i don't always understand it. Am not interested in the job not to talk of understanding anything on it. Please advice me.
:twisted: I can eat raw fish and raw meat. That's why i'm so unique when it comes to talk :D

Akosua

Re: Debate! At what age should parent stop deciding for their children

Unread post by Akosua »

At no age. They are your parents, so you listen to them and get serious with your life. Stop this blame games!

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

I don't know how old you are but I guess you're done with secondary school. I'm thinking you should talk with your dad about what you want to do. This fear won't take you anywhere. Since there are no places where acting is learned (to the best of my knowledge) you may want to read it as a course. But till then, you should tell him about your preference for barbing.

Try tell him before more time is wasted. You won't learn as best as you can when your mind is not there. You get frustrated. And frustration frustrates your boss and everyone else close by.

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

:roll: Death to all Christians :twisted:
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Your parents are still deciding for you because you are not yet old enough. If you were, you would tell your father what you want to spend your life doing

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

Seems you are Nigerian. They want the best for you.