See Why I dare not use AI to create an entire blog post.

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

See Why I dare not use AI to create an entire blog post.

Unread post by David »

I love artificial intelligence.

I appreciate tools that operate using AI technology.

And for mini tasks, where necessary, I use different AI tools.

But when it comes to blogging, I dare not use AI to create an entire blog post.

If you are conversant with trends within the tech space you may have heard of ChatGPT.

I wrote a short article about it the other day.

I emphatically told you that it can’t displace Google. The company that will compete and displace Google hasn’t been launched yet.

I love what OpenAI, the creators of ChatGPT are doing.

But I must warn you as an expert blogger before you get carried away…

Do not use ChatGPT to create an entire blog post.

If you must use it at all, use it to generate only blog post subtitles, email headlines and possibly email series. And even at that, always edit, re-optimize for search engines and humanize the content (SEO copywriting).

If you are a lazy blogger, hire other SEO writers and warn them against giving you an AI-generated content.

Publishing an AI-generated content will earn you loads of penalties from Google.

In case you don’t know, Google has their own AI tool that helps them identify blog posts generated with artificial intelligence.

That’s what marks some written blog post content as SPAM.

Some of you who failed to learn SEO properly before launching a blog also tend to write like an AI. That’s why Google can boldly tell you that they didn’t approve your blog for AdSense because your article is considered spam even though you wrote them by yourself.

DO NOT CREATE AN ENTIRE BLOG POST WITH CHATGPT.

I’m literally shouting before you will say that OpenAI has buttered your bread with their launch of ChatGPT.

Google will penalize your blog in a manner that will get you frustrated. I trust Google on this. I’ve seen it happen to a lot of people who failed to listen to my expert advice.

If you’ve never experienced a painful Google penalty before ask around. Your blog can grow to 100,000 monthly visits and they will throw it down to 5,000 visits. You may never come out of the situation. An amateur would advice you to delete the article and it will worsen your condition.

Don’t start what you can’t finish.

Use ChatGPT and other AI-powered tools but always know when and where to stop.

Have a great day.

© — Emenike E.