My experience with my roomate

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Ausie

My experience with my roomate

Unread post by Ausie »

Hi, Talkafric. Please keep me anonymous. I was working in Bushbuckridge and shared a room with a lady from Mozambique. She was a sweetheart until one night I woke up to find her bathing with blood.

I wanted to run away but she told me if I run, I'll die. She forced me to drink the blood or else RIP. I drank the blood out of fear of dying. After drinking it I started seeing weird creatures around me. Some looked like people without legs and arms.

My vision was blurry and I was dizzy. It went on for a week and things got back to normal. I lost my job and went back home. The weird creatures came back again. Everytime I switch off the light at night they come and try to sleep next to me. When I switch on the light I only hear voices but see nothing.

I called the lady I shared a room with and told her. She said the creatures want blood of people or else they will keep bothering me and they will eat my babies everytime I fall pregnant. The worst thing is these creatures can be around me while I'm with people but no one will see them.

There's this one with one big eye that follows me everywhere even during the day. I need help to get rid of this.

I am only 28 and want to live a normal life. I can't even date because the one with one eye gets jealous when I talk to boys.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Re: My experience with my roomate

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Ausie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:15 pm Hi, Talkafric. Please keep me anonymous. I was working in Bushbuckridge and shared a room with a lady from Mozambique. She was a sweetheart until one night I woke up to find her bathing with blood.

I wanted to run away but she told me if I run, I'll die. She forced me to drink the blood or else RIP. I drank the blood out of fear of dying. After drinking it I started seeing weird creatures around me. Some looked like people without legs and arms.

My vision was blurry and I was dizzy. It went on for a week and things got back to normal. I lost my job and went back home. The weird creatures came back again. Everytime I switch off the light at night they come and try to sleep next to me. When I switch on the light I only hear voices but see nothing.

I called the lady I shared a room with and told her. She said the creatures want blood of people or else they will keep bothering me and they will eat my babies everytime I fall pregnant. The worst thing is these creatures can be around me while I'm with people but no one will see them.

There's this one with one big eye that follows me everywhere even during the day. I need help to get rid of this.

I am only 28 and want to live a normal life. I can't even date because the one with one eye gets jealous when I talk to boys.
Is this for real?

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

You should not have drank it

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

@admin is this for real?

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

AdeFemi wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:57 pm @admin is this for real?
It's a possibility. Scary it is, but it could be for real.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Thank God I didn't read this at night. If you are a Christian, I suggest you meet with your Pastor. Deliverance is the only solution here.
Rating: 50%

Lavozz

Unread post by Lavozz »

Ausie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:15 pm Hi, Talkafric. Please keep me anonymous. I was working in Bushbuckridge and shared a room with a lady from Mozambique. She was a sweetheart until one night I woke up to find her bathing with blood.

Hi if dis is the situation no need to panic..... Just believe that God will make away. Lyk someone said deliverance is the solution....... Go to a Bible believing Church and narrate to the man of God...... The Spirit u er seeing might try to threaten you abt going pls go....... Becos uve been initiated to wit***raft and irrespective of what ever may happen d spirit will compel you to meet their demand Wich u wouldn't want to..... I'd advise you to Go to a Church Called MFM (mountain of fire and miracle ministries) u can also connect to live service) aggressive prayer and fastings tis would be all over.........

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Homachi wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:53 am Thank God I didn't read this at night. If you are a Christian, I suggest you meet with your Pastor. Deliverance is the only solution here.
Sadly, I read it at night. There should be some sort of warning attached to topics like this.

So afraid of what I am going to dream now. :cry:

Lavozz

Unread post by Lavozz »

Annie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:45 pm
Homachi wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:53 am Thank God I didn't read this at night. If you are a Christian, I suggest you meet with your Pastor. Deliverance is the only solution here.
Sadly, I read it at night. There should be some sort of warning attached to topics like this.

:D

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Annie wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:45 pm

Pele o! I second your suggestion though.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

So were you able to come out of this?