On that Christian student

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

On that Christian student

Unread post by Whitrock »

What's your say about the Christian student that was burnt alive by her course mates for speaking against their prophet? I was hoping to read it here, but heck no.

I'm Nigerian, but believe me I'm ashamed to know I share nationality with beasts. Like, do you get to see her burnt body?? :cry:

What's your say, and can someone tell me what my Muslim friend mean when they say, Islam is a religion of peace?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Re: On that Christian student

Unread post by JustWise »

Islam's mainframe is built and sustained on violence. Take a look at countries where Islam holds sway, honor killings, killing of infidels, and killings linked generally to religion is rife.

Do you remember the Danish cartoon? Can you recall Charlie Hebdo? The cases are endless.

There's no way you can successfully separate Islam from violence. Islam is only peaceful in countries where they're a minority, and they still cause a lot of trouble as a minority.

Imagine a world without Islam, Imagine a world without religion.

The foundation of Islam is violence. Not peace.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Y'll should stop this attacks @Whitrock @JustWise its not wise at all

Antalya

Unread post by Antalya »

So their killings are wise? Someone is stating issues as it is, you are here playing diplomat. If this is the peace that Islam says it is, I don't want it. Give me war. Because this peace just ended a life. What kind of peace burns someone alive??????

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Antalya wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:24 pm So their killings are wise? Someone is stating issues as it is, you are here playing diplomat. If this is the peace that Islam says it is, I don't want it. Give me war. Because this peace just ended a life. What kind of peace burns someone alive??????
Your last question gave me goose bumps, really. But there are good Muslims though. Possibly because they are educated. I have some few as friends.
The point is, it is wrong to generalize all Muslims as violent or murderous.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Felicia wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:03 pm Y'll should stop this attacks @Whitrock @JustWise its not wise at all
I can't see any attack here

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

We don't hear of news like this in other countries. So Islam may not be the problem. But don't ask me what the problem is, because I don't know!

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:57 pm We don't hear of news like this in other countries. So Islam may not be the problem. But don't ask me what the problem is, because I don't know!
The Islam practiced here in the North is different. Yoruba Muslims are liberal. One is indoctrinated, the other is not.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

JustWise wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:13 pm

I can't see any attack here
Really?

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

She deserves what happens to her. This is the price you pay for remaining an infidels. After all, her bible tild jer to accept persecution. Come next year we will be forcing all infidels to worship Allah and wear hijab.

Anyone who refuse will be jlkilled.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Rasheed wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:08 pm She deserves what happens to her. This is the price you pay for remaining an infidels. After all, her bible tild jer to accept persecution. Come next year we will be forcing all infidels to worship Allah and wear hijab.

Anyone who refuse will be jlkilled.
@AdeFemi there is nothing like a liberal Muslim. I noticed they tend to be humble when they are minority. Just take a look at the posts of this one and you will understand that the foundation of Islam is violence and not the peace they chant all around.

It's just a strategic lie. And by the way, lying is not a sin in Islam. Those ones you call liberal have not gotten the opportunity to unleash What is inside.

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

You are just blabbing @JustWise . I will be the first to kill you when I have the chance. How dare you hide behind your keyboard and say trash of Islam?

Just be careful because I have the means to track you down and eliminate you.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Rasheed wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am You are just blabbing @JustWise . I will be the first to kill you when I have the chance. How dare you hide behind your keyboard and say trash of Islam?

Just be careful because I have the means to track you down and eliminate you.
Just tell us you work with DSS