Why is the forum dry?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Why is the forum dry?

Unread post by Homachi »

:?:
I sware, this place is not looking like a forum at all. It is just so dry and empty. Where is everyone @admin :?: 157 members and talkafric is a shadow of itself :!:

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: Why is the forum dry?

Unread post by Annie »

I agree. There was more community when it was just 24 members. BTW, we are not 157 though. The mid number is still at 4, I think

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

The admin is not even serious about the forum. Almost a year of existence, and not even 200 members. You ask where is everyone. They are at home. If the admin is not here, who else????

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

A tree does not make a forest @AdeFemi . The admin alone cannot turn the forum into a community!

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Topic author
Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

admin wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:54 am A tree does not make a forest @AdeFemi . The admin alone cannot turn the forum into a community!
But it can provide shade at least. But what do you say when there is even no tree?? Because this is exactly the picture.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

The forum is crawling, I must say. Are there even moderators here?

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Nakupendah wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:08 am The forum is crawling, I must say. Are there even moderators here?
@Annie is an admin here. I was surprised to see her complaining. Now you understand why no progress in Africa. No one takes responsibilities for negations. :|

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

I didn't see her name on the team list. Only @Dorcmass there as moderator. Just check his profile and get hit by the surprise that shot me @Whitrock

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

@Whitrock stop the false accusations, please. The forum is dry because we are reading as guests.

Remember to stay off my mention.

NYSCbroadcast
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by NYSCbroadcast »

This forum is one confusing place to be. You come one time, and the last post was on December 2021. Just return in two weeks, and you are like :o
👥 INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD PM me
for Medical Fitness Certificate or Medical Report Of Bad Health For Redeployment

Price is N2000 (NEGOTIABLE)
👉🏿 Certificates and/or reports are Genuine and Authentic