How would you like to die?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

How would you like to die?

Unread post by admin »

Every day, we are faced with more than a thousand ways to die, and each day we survive leads us to a potential ahead. We all will die one day. It is just a lucky day until the D-day. Are you prepared for it??

Accepted, this is not a very popular topic! But let's take it that you were given the privilege of choice, and your answer makes the decision of how you take your last breath on earth. .

So let's talk, how would you like to die?
Attachments
FB_IMG_16496677676726985.jpg
FB_IMG_16496677676726985.jpg (531.06 KiB) Viewed 438 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Re: How would you like to die?

Unread post by Homachi »

:geek:
One, that image is too large. Compress it.

Two, you are shaking a very delicate and expensive table. So start by telling us how you would love to die.

Be a true leader for once. Lead from the front. By example.

Who's with me on this??

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Homachi wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:40 pm :geek:
One, that image is too large. Compress it.

Two, you are shaking a very delicate and expensive table. So start by telling us how you would love to die.

Be a true leader for once. Lead from the front. By example.

Who's with me on this??
You're making sense

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

@Annie Has he ran off?

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Homachi wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:57 am @Annie Has he ran off?
When will you stop stalking me :?: :?:

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

You should start by telling us how you would like to die @admin don't be cowardly :twisted:

Koffi

Unread post by Koffi »

I don’t care when I die, but I want it to be sudden. I don’t want time to anticipate, I don’t want to have to try to come to terms with my own mortality, and I don’t want to have to say goodbye to anyone. I just want to be living, and then suddenly not be living anymore.

Topic author
admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Koffi wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:44 am I don’t care when I die, but I want it to be sudden. I don’t want time to anticipate, I don’t want to have to try to come to terms with my own mortality, and I don’t want to have to say goodbye to anyone. I just want to be living, and then suddenly not be living anymore.
Won't that be depressing?

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

My death doesn’t have to be painless and I’d like to know it was coming. I would rather die after my husband, or at the same time; I would worry too much about him. I would also like to be sure my kids are at least on the road to a healthy adulthood.

Whitrock
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Whitrock »

Nakupendah wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:05 am My death doesn’t have to be painless and I’d like to know it was coming. I would rather die after my husband, or at the same time; I would worry too much about him. I would also like to be sure my kids are at least on the road to a healthy adulthood.
You're married already,?

If you quote me and i did not reply, please understand that it was deliberate. I must have analyzed it, and concluded that it was not worth a split nucleus of my time. No apologies.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

I can't say for now. But I'm sure I definitely won't want to die like that man in the picture.

Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Whitrock wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:30 pm
You're married already,?
Is something wrong if she is married already?

Koffi

Unread post by Koffi »

I don’t mean for that to be quite so depressing—only that if I keel over eight minutes from now, I won’t be around to have any kind of negative feelings about my death.
The idea of non-consciousness and non-existence is a comfort to me, the same way heaven is to spiritual people.

I want to be around for a while longer, but I wouldn’t have the capacity to be upset if I weren’t.
@admin

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

Whitrock wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:30 pm
You're married already,?

Yes I'm married. Do you have a problem with that?

Ennis
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Ennis »

In many ways my mum had a “good death”. She died in my arms at home, with my dad and brother holding her hands. We had spent the previous two weeks constantly by her side, loving and laughing, talking and touching, holding her tight and letting her go. But, as her daughter, it was a terrible death.

To be honest, I really cant say how I would want to die. Even though I been thinking about that since my mother's death. But I won't want to die by accident, or sickness, or even with regrets. Sometimes, I question if my mum really had a good death, or its just me trying to salt my pains.

I will want my death to be without pains to those left behind. No cryimg, no frowns. Sometimes, I think a good death should be one without pain. One in which those remaining on earth have no need to cry.

Oh, forgive me! I just needed to ease this pain somewhere.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Ennis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:38 pm

I will want my death to be without pains to those left behind. No crying, no frowns. Sometimes, I think a good death should be one without pain. One in which those remaining on earth have no need to cry.

Oh, forgive me! I just needed to ease this pain somewhere.
Hmmmmm
We all have pains @Ennis. I tried to stop myself from remembering how Father died. Sure I don't know how exactly I would like to die. But I surely don't want to die like that.

He died with his eyes open, and blood popping from his mouth. We were all around him. Mother, siblings, and me the youngest. Father was my favorite person. My confidant. As the last born, I was worth the other children. Orr so he made me feel. Our relationship continued even though my journey to Uni. From him, I learnt sex education. From him, I learnt how to aact like a lady. Our friendship was so that I confided in him about my first crush, the guys wooing me.

Once, I told him about a CourseMate I like, and he advised me to ask him out. The other time I told him about a guy who broke my heart, and he told me that those who we like will not always like us. And it's no fault of mine. He was my relationship adviser. I guess that's why I didn't give in to peer pressure at school.

He kept on muttering my name as his spirit left the body. It's been my most saddest memory. Most times when am bored or feel lonely, I miss him all the more. If he was still here, these feelings won't come close.

We all have pains @Ennis. It's just no one is talking. And we are all pretending okay.

Ennis
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Ennis »

I'm starting to like your father. Mine was the opposite, and what we always wished we had. Anytime, he comes home, everything becomes quiet. Like a grave yard.

It's so sad your father had to go on like that. Was it an accident?

And I'm also surprised they allowed you stay around. As his most loved, me thinking they should know the pains would go deeper.