Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Lukgaf

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

Unread post by Lukgaf »

Alhamdulilah. We are in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan. One of these days is Laylatul Qadr - a powerful night that is better than 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular, the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).
Attachments
6a3555ff38b1c960c291e83be195aebf.jpg
6a3555ff38b1c960c291e83be195aebf.jpg (161.53 KiB) Viewed 306 times

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

Unread post by JustWise »

So @admin we have Muslims here after all?

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

JustWise wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:23 pm So @admin we have Muslims here after all?
We do. @Rukayat and @Rayolat should be Muslims. From the names, that is.

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:34 pm
JustWise wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:23 pm So @admin we have Muslims here after all?
We do. @Rukayat and @Rayolat should be Muslims. From the names, that is.
Alhamdulilah. I am also a Muslim.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

Lukgaf wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:39 am Alhamdulilah. We are in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan. One of these days is Laylatul Qadr - a powerful night that is better than 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular, the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).
May Allah make us among those who will witness the night. May he pardon us all and accept all our acts of Ibadah.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Rasheed wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:50 pm Alhamdulilah. I am also a Muslim.
So can you help me know why you go about bombing and wasting innocent lives while shoutin, allahu akbar?
Last edited by JustWise on Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

Islam is a religion of peace. Please take note. We don't kill people.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

What's even the reason for your fast? Is it so Allah will forgive you for killing people? But is that not what he commanded you to do to the infidels?

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

@Rasheed I am waiting for your answer. If I know there were Muslims here all along, would have asked before now. BTW I'm non religious