Sex on Easter day

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Hamanjanji

Sex on Easter day

Unread post by Hamanjanji »

I have been wondering whether it is okay to have sex on easter day as it's the day of Jesus resurrection. Would i get punished as the person i want to have sex with is not my husband?

AlutaChampion
SOPHOMORE

Re: Sex on Easter day

Unread post by AlutaChampion »

What a perfect gift for the new lover, especially when you haven't touched yourselves. I see nothing wrong with having sex on an easter Sunday.

But note that what you really want to do is called "adultery" which is wrong anytime anyday.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Having sex on Easter Day is not good. A good christian should not engage him/herself with such. As we all know, this is the day Christ ressurected.

Topic author
Har Marjesthie

Unread post by Har Marjesthie »

I don't know about easter day However, in the BVI, we have a superstitious saying that if you make love from Old Year's Night through New Year's Day - you and your partner are going to stay together (no break-ups or cheating). For example, you start making love at 11:55PM (Old Year's Night) through 12 something PM (New Years Day).

May sound corny but some folks do it back home.

JustWise
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by JustWise »

Har Marjesthie wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:17 am I don't know about easter day However, in the BVI, we have a superstitious saying that if you make love from Old Year's Night through New Year's Day - you and your partner are going to stay together (no break-ups or cheating). For example, you start making love at 11:55PM (Old Year's Night) through 12 something PM (New Years Day).

May sound corny but some folks do it back home.
Oh really? That is definitely a superstition. But for a superstitious topic, its okay

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)