How Do You React When Your Decent-looking Partner Or Friend Has A Terrible Past?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Felicia
SOPHOMORE

How Do You React When Your Decent-looking Partner Or Friend Has A Terrible Past?

Unread post by Felicia »

I had a very close friend who was a cultist then at University. Basically, he was my bestie. He has never killed anyone, but he and his gang had raped one of their rival's girlfriend.

It was during time-out he told me this while he was laughing. When I didn't talk for a while, and he saw the look on my face, he knew right there and then he has lost a friend forever.

There are limits to the kind of past I can take from anyone. Even if we are just casual friends.
Attachments
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (5.75 KiB) Viewed 465 times
Last edited by Felicia on Wed May 11, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Re: How Do You React When Your Decent-looking Partner Or Friend Has A Terrible Past?

Unread post by Homachi »

I can't marry a single father.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Re: How Do You React When Your Decent-looking Partner Or Friend Has A Terrible Past?

Unread post by Annie »

Homachi wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:55 am I can't marry a single father.
Actually, non one should. There is no reason why single dads are seen as "chick magnets" while single mothers are considered as women with too much baggage. What goes around should come around.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

We all have pasts but then there are depths to it. Some pasts are so deep and can never be forgotten. They are so bad that if care is not taken, whenever karma decides to take roll-call, anybody around that person may also suffer the punishment, by reason of association.

Personally, if I can't take it, I move on. With acute speed!

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Annie wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Actually, non one should. There is no reason why single dads are seen as "chick magnets" while single mothers are considered as women with too much baggage. What goes around should come around.
True.when it's a single mother, they call her a whore. But an hero if it's a man. Once I hear you have a child before we met, end of discussion for me. If a woman is expected to close her legs, a man should also keep his pen!s in his trouser.

I refuse to marry a community pen!s. A brostitute that wasted his youthful zest sleeping with 14 and 16 years old. I just don't Want to imagine how flagid and weak his pen!s must have been by the time I get to know him.

Before you get out me, remember this is how they describe ladies with kids before marriage.

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Holy me!!

@Homachi you just reminded me of a
guy that once said to marry me. He was rich and handsome. One of those that have the girls flock around him in a whistle. At first, I never took him serious, but he was persistent. Kept on calling and calling to say he has nothing serious with the other girls.

After an ambush visit to my parent's house (I never knew how he found out where I was living), I agreed on a date with him. At a restaurant.

One question leads to the other and he asks what my body count is. I said zero.

He then asks me if I'm a virgin, I say yes. He smiles at the answer.
You know those kind of smiles of satisfaction.
It's my turn, so I ask him if he's one, he's surprised at my question and says no.
I asked him about his body count. He
was out of breath for some seconds. I was patiently waiting for him to lie. Finally he says he can't remember. Obviously, he has sexed with so many girls.
I say, sorry but this relationship can't work. He ask why. I say, I can only marry a virgin. If I had not seen the shock on his face before, it was very clear now.

A good girl deserves a good boy. If I have been closing my legs, what stops you from not pulling down your trousers?
If you expect your future spouse to be clean, why play dirty with other girls? Or do you think it's only males that have monopoly of playing dirty? Now you're excited about marrying a virgin. Tell me, those girls you slept with, who's going to marry them?

He was speechless! I walked out on him. Yes, don't be surprised. I did.

I don't want when we meet for sex wedding night, you'll start comparing me to the many fellow whores you have slept with.
I have heard what men call women with even two body counts. Than to think of the one that can't even remember her body counts. They call them whores and a lot of worsts. I can't imagine spending my life with a whore. Seriously

If this is my first experience, it should be your first experience too. Simple. Let's explore ourselves together. It's better that way. If a woman should keep her virginity, a man should keep his. I cannot think of anything sweeter than two naïve people exploring and discovering themselves together.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

There’s no point looking like a saint or somewhat decent when you’re not.. just be yourself. We all have our pasts. Some are worth remembering while some we wish they never happened, they are all pasts.

Topic author
Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Nakupendah wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:13 am There’s no point looking like a saint or somewhat decent when you’re not.. just be yourself. We all have our pasts. Some are worth remembering while some we wish they never happened, they are all pasts.
That's very true. So how will you react when you find out someone you are involved with has some terrible stains from way back? Will you take a sit or take a walk?

Topic author
Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

@Annie I love that you took a walk even with the knowledge of his money. With young ladies like you, there is some hope for Africa. Not all women sleep with dogs and eat Arab sh!t for money.

And BTW, your last lines are so true. I pray you find someone that appreciates your worth.

Women, please know your worth and add tax on it. It will scare unserious boys away and attract only the real men.

Believe you me,
Having standards reduces easy access to useless men.

Nakupendah
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Nakupendah »

@Annie your story is sensational

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

It depends on the past is. As long as it's not a case of someone taking abortion pills for him, or rape, we're good to go.

admin
SMD

Unread post by admin »

Homachi wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:37 am It depends on the past is. As long as it's not a case of someone taking abortion pills for him, or rape, we're good to go.
What if it's a case of him being raped?

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:08 pm
Homachi wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:37 am It depends on the past is. As long as it's not a case of someone taking abortion pills for him, or rape, we're good to go.
What if it's a case of him being raped?
Try something new. Men don't get raped.

Topic author
Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Actually they do @Homachi . I know some men that was set up and raped by ladies. It's like kinda weird,yeah. But it happens.

Homachi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Homachi »

Felicia wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:05 pm Actually they do @Homachi . I know some men that was set up and raped by ladies. It's like kinda weird,yeah. But it happens.
This is a different story here and the exception. How mamany times have you heard a woman raped or took sexual advantage of a man? Almost never. But u cannot say sanme for these men. You hear it almost every day. There is always one male somewhere raping , harrasing or taking advantage of a a female.

So its a different story.

Topic author
Felicia
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Felicia »

Homachi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:51 pm
Felicia wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:05 pm Actually they do @Homachi . I know some men that was set up and raped by ladies. It's like kinda weird,yeah. But it happens.
This is a different story here and the exception. How mamany times have you heard a woman raped or took sexual advantage of a man? Almost never. But u cannot say sanme for these men. You hear it almost every day. There is always one male somewhere raping , harrasing or taking advantage of a a female.

So its a different story.
It's not really a different story dear. Responses like this forces them to take it to the grave. Having worked with some NGOs and handled some cases, I can assure you it happens. A tale not told is not a non existing one.