Step up your marketing

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Step up your marketing

Unread post by David »

When you speak greatly about yourself, it appears to be boastful. People may think you are bragging, bluffing or arrogant.

When other people speak greatly about you, it becomes an endorsement. It is referred to as recommendation. It would attract more people to you and your brand.

You know why?

Words are powerful. People believe other people like them.

In business, people believe what other customers say than what the business says via advertising.

People believe the recommendation of other people like them, especially ordinary people or people they love and look up to (celebs, influencers, etc).

There are two ways these concept works and one converts greater than the other.

Beyond word of mouth, the use of words is very powerful.

Two people may be saying the same thing, but one will always convert better than the other.

Here is an example 👇👇

Customer A: I love company Z, they are the best, they offer quality treatment and have good customer service.

Customer B: I had this [problem] for 8 months, I have spent over N2m going from place to place seeking solutions, nothing seemed to be working until a friend recommended company Z to me.

Initially I was very skeptical because I've spent so much money on this without a lasting solution, but my friend encouraged me and assured me of 100% solution and great customer service.

Therefore, I decided to give them a try, hoping this would be my final bus stop.

They gave me a drug and asked me to take it twice everyday for 10 days. After 6 days, all the pain had gone away. I felt like a new born child.

For the first time in 8 months I walked around the neighborhood without the aid of a walking stick.

Company Z calls me regularly to find out how I'm doing, they send SMS to check on me and be sure I'm using my drugs, they advice me on the kind of exercise I should be doing and the kind of food I should be eating.

I have never experienced such professional customer service before. Now I am completely well, all thanks to the amazing people at Company Z.

What other companies could not solve in 8 months, company Z did in 2 months.

I want to specially thank Dr xxxxx for his patience and advice. Many thanks to Mrs xxxxxx for always calling to make sure I took my medication. Mr xxxxx adviced me on the kind of exercise I should engage in and I appreciate him for that.

You guys are now part of my family. I will forever remain grateful to you all.

As a marketer or someone who has a product to sell or a service to render, you must learn the difference between both scenarios and understand that though both people are saying the same thing, one has more power to influence people than the other.

I hope you've learnt something today?

©Author Unknown