My mission here

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

My mission here

Unread post by Rasheed »

I am here to spread the knowledge of Allah and bring everyone to worship him. I don't have any other agenda. And if you don't know, from mid 2022 Nigeria will be identify as an Islamic REPUBLIC. It is already a member of OIC.

SO you see we have our plans in place and we have been achieving them.

Alhamdulillah!
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

David
SOPHOMORE

Re: My mission here

Unread post by David »

hope you know Nigerians are actually the minority here? The Islamic nations you know, we all know how they are faring. With this kind of posts, my wonder is whether this is what your imams teach you on Fridays.

I asked before, you didn't answer. Now I'm asking again.

Akosua

Unread post by Akosua »

And they say Islam is a religion of peace! Or is there another peace ayam not thinking of?

Topic author
Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

Akosua wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:29 am And they say Islam is a religion of peace! Or is there another peace ayam not thinking of?
Yes, Islam is the religion of peace. You better take that in.
Death to all Christians. :twisted: Any Christians afraid of persecution is fake. From 2023, Nigeria will officially be called ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Topic author
Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

David wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:34 am hope you know Nigerians are actually the minority here? The Islamic nations you know, we all know how they are faring. With this kind of posts, my wonder is whether this is what your imams teach you on Fridays.

I asked before, you didn't answer. Now I'm asking again.
It doesn't matter who is the majority. Who cares? My purpose here is to propagate and establish Islam here. Deal with it.

Topic author
Rasheed
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Rasheed »

@admin is hightime you create a forum for Muslims only that infidels will not have access to.

David
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by David »

Rasheed wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:18 am @admin is hightime you create a forum for Muslims only that infidels will not have access to.
Seriously?