Four reasons why you should start a blog today!

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Four reasons why you should start a blog today!

Unread post by David »

If you’ve never thought of starting a blog before, let me give you four reasons why you should start one today.

But if these reasons can’t inspire you to start one, nothing will ever do.

1️⃣ Blogging gives you an opportunity to make money while you sleep.

You achieve this when you have Google AdSense and affiliate links of hot-selling products on your blog.

2️⃣ Blogging gives you an opportunity to legitimately make money from other people’s work.

This is possible when companies pay you to publish an article they wrote just because they have their link in it. In this case, you won’t stress yourself writing the article. There are platforms that send steady sponsored posts to you if you meet up their clients’ standard.

3️⃣ Blogging makes it super-easy for you to make money from your previous work.

5 years after I published some articles, I’m still making money from them through link placement.

Imagine someone begging you with good dollars just for you to link to them. Some bloggers do this for free not knowing their mates are charging hundred of dollars for the same thing.

Articles I published 6 years ago when I started EBB, still generate traffic, AdSense impressions and clicks for me.

4️⃣ Blogging gives you an opportunity for your voice to be heard.

I have Naira billionaires and dollar millionaires on my list here who may not care about earning an extra income from blogging but just want their voice to be heard. Blogging will guarantee that for you.

Blogging makes it easy for you to build your own media company.

Gone are the days you have to wait for a popular TV or radio station before your voice can be heard. Today, your blog can be a source of news.

If an extreme introvert like me had waited for media companies to spread my business and marketing wisdom, you won’t know there’s someone like me in one corner of the world.

But with the help of blogging, I’m able to reach over 120 countries from my home office while at the same time earning a decent income from the strategies I listed above without spending a dime on ads.

Whether you intend to relocate abroad or stay back in Nigeria, when you see an opportunity that will show you how to earn a decent income from these three models I showed you above (1 to 3), embrace it.

I wish you a great Sunday.

© — Emenike E.