If you had N20,000 to invest in your business now, what would you spend it on?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
Angela

Unread post by Angela »

Me: Get more products for sale😎

Him: That would be stupid. How come you never get to learn anything from what successful people are doing?

Me: What do you mean? 🤔

Him: You already have something to sell right now, what smart people would do is invest into actually selling that product or service.

You don't need to create another product or acquire a new skill to make money, all you need to do is bring demand for that which you already have.

Making sales is why you're in business therefore that should be your primary concern

Me: yeah that's true, so how do you think I can get the sales using this investment?

Him: How do you sell your product?

Me: I post about my business online, people who want it chat me up and I close the sale there. Why did you ask?

Him: Use the money to get more interested people to chat you up for your product

Me: Hmmm, how can I do this?

Him: Invest 30% of the money into learning how to run a successful advert online and use the remaining 70% to pay the advertising channel.

I would advise you to start with Facebook and Instagram

Me: But what if I have no time to master the process? You know I have other things to do offline?

Him: Meet people you can trust to connect you to a professional advertisement agency and work with them.

Me: wow that's amazing. How come I was never taught about this😕. Thank you much.

#unwanaumoinwang

David
SOPHOMORE

Re: If you had N20,000 to invest in your business now, what would you spend it on?

Unread post by David »

Interesting

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Re: If you had N20,000 to invest in your business now, what would you spend it on?

Unread post by AdeFemi »

David wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:17 pmInteresting
Is that what you will spend it on?