Dog helps man to commit adultery

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

Dog helps man to commit adultery

Unread post by admin »

SIAVONGA Local Court has heard how a man of Gwena Islands used a dog as his messenger to call his neighbour’s wife whenever he wanted to have sex with her.

The court heard that Richard Ndumba, 28, a farmer, used to have sexual intercourse with his neighbour’s wife in the bathroom behind his house.

Titus Chidakwa, 36, a fisherman of Gwena Islands, said he caught Ndumba committing adultery with his wife, Estelle Hanzala, 25, at four different occasions behind his house.

Chidakwa married Hanzala in 2016 and has four children. Hanzala is pregnant with their fourth child although she was sexually involved with another man.

Chidakwa told the court that on November 28, 2022, he found a K50 hidden in the washing basket where his wife kept dirty laundry for her and their children. “When I asked my wife, she told me that Ndumba gave her a K100 because he was her boyfriend. She also said she has had sex behind our matrimonial house four times

©

(eNews Daily Mail | Without Fear Or Favour
Attachments
FB_IMG_1671377007831.jpg
FB_IMG_1671377007831.jpg (19.88 KiB) Viewed 109 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.