ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
admin
SMD

HELP! I got pregnant for another man to get papers

Unread post by admin »

FROM MY INBOX
Good day, pls I need advice from Talkafricans

I’m a married woman. I traveled @br0ad for greener pasture and left my h u s ba nd with our s0n in Nigeria.

I got str an ded abr0ad with no D0CUM£NT$. I couldn’t marry for pa p er too since I’m already married in Naija.

No other option to get p@p£rs except having a ch1ld. I waited for 5 years to see if I could get any option. I was 1ll£gal and with no h0p£.

Going back to naija was d£adly as the p0v£rty in my home is not an option. I w1ll1ngly got pr£gnant for another m.a.n, had the baby and I got my papers.

My hubby doesn’t know I had a ch1ld for someone. He is happy I got my papers. I recently traveled to Lagos without the n£wb0rn b@by to see him and our s0n.

We are all happy. I still love my hubby. I did what I did because I wanted something better for our family.but how do I break this news to hubby? I feel so guilty and confused. Pls help
PLS DESIST FROM HURLING INSULTS AT HER, NO MATTER HOW OFFENDED YOU ARE BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN INSULT FREE ZONE. WE ARE HERE TO HELP NOT TO HURT.
Attachments
FB_IMG_16628917816397053.jpg
FB_IMG_16628917816397053.jpg (53.14 KiB) Viewed 180 times

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.