What do you even have to offer?

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
JustWise
SOPHOMORE

What do you even have to offer?

Unread post by JustWise »

Men just want your body? Not true love?!

Okay let's see!

Amina you have an uncouth mouth
You are all about the material things they can offer you

You talk about nothing but broke shaming and girls who are not up to your standard.

Now what do you have to offer?

Amina, do you work?
Do you foot your bills? Do you feel the need to help your man in little ways?

Can he hold on a discussion with you? Can you be a support system?

Or you are only a liability that wouldn't call until he does and keeps billing like Nepa and water board

Amina have you even tried giving him your father biggest land and he refused??

You want money right, bitch? Well; I need your glory. I want your star. I want every atom of glory you were born with. I want it all. I'm going to take your glory while you enjoy my money. 8-)

Ayobami

Re: What do you even have to offer?

Unread post by Ayobami »

Ha ha your last lines got me. So if she gives you her dad's land you will accept without fear?

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

A healthy, happy romantic relationship typically involves:

Companionship. You spend time together.
Intimacy. You reveal parts of yourself that you usually keep hidden.
Support. You bolster each other in difficult times.
Fun. You enjoy each other's company.

If you are attracted to women, then you'll be having romantic relationships with women. These are the sorts of things you should expect a woman you have a romantic relationship with to offer.

A woman who does not offer these things, and only offers sex, is not a woman you should have a romantic relationship with. Same thing if the woman offers those things, but you're only interested in the sex she offers.

You could have casual sex with her, if both of you find that arrangement amenable, but don't try to force your connection to be something it's not.

In addition, if and when you commit to share your life with a woman on a long-term basis, you may create a household together and raise children together. You should expect her to offer effort in those endeavors that matches your own.

You might express that effort in different ways — for example, if one of you earns a wage and the other performs household labor — but however you handle it, you should look for a partner, not a burden.

Ennis
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Ennis »

You should know that there are women that foot the bills in their home. And no outsider knows about it. I don't see what joy you gain talking down women. If the ones around you are as useless as the ones you described there, you need change your cycle.

AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Ayobami wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:55 pm Ha ha your last lines got me. So if she gives you her dad's land you will accept without fear?
@JustWise what will you do?

Annie
SOPHOMORE
Answers: 1

Unread post by Annie »

Ennis wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:25 pm You should know that there are women that foot the bills in their home. And no outsider knows about it. I don't see what joy you gain talking down women. If the ones around you are as useless as the ones you described there, you need change your cycle.
I have seen men who brought no good to their family. The wife hustles for the family, pay the fees, and does everything. The man just sits out all day, drinks to stupor in the evening and beats the woman for sex or any slight thing at night. This is a man being clothed by the wife!

Of course, we don't talk about this. Everything is on the woman. The man is blameless as usual for @JustWise

Ennis
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Ennis »

Ayobami wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:55 pm Ha ha your last lines got me. So if she gives you her dad's land you will accept without fear?
Good question

Ennis
SOPHOMORE

Unread post by Ennis »

Annie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:18 pm
Ennis wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:25 pm You should know that there are women that foot the bills in their home. And no outsider knows about it. I don't see what joy you gain talking down women. If the ones around you are as useless as the ones you described there, you need change your cycle.
I have seen men who brought no good to their family. The wife hustles for the family, pay the fees, and does everything. The man just sits out all day, drinks to stupor in the evening and beats the woman for sex or any slight thing at night. This is a man being clothed by the wife!

Of course, we don't talk about this. Everything is on the woman. The man is blameless as usual for @JustWise
The woman alone bears the blame for @JustWise and his hounds