WordPress virus: Help me crack this

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
AdeFemi
SOPHOMORE

WordPress virus: Help me crack this

Unread post by AdeFemi »

Hello everyone,

I had one of my clients Woocomerce shop being compromised by malicious code. I did extensive search with different scanning tools like Sucuri, Wordfence, jetpack etc but mainly with wordfence. I have found several files and plugins that had malicious code injected to them and I had them removed. I keep scanning the files with Wordfence and a plugin named 'ywesesu' keeps getting in somehow. Because I scan frequenlty in the day I spot it and I remove it straight away so it doesn;t compromise other files but it keeps coming in. Other steps I did are
* Changed CPanel password
* Changed database password
* Removed all administrator accounts and changed the password of the main admin account
* Removed old and unsused plugins and themes
* Updates WP and all plugins to the latest version

My questions is. What else can I do in order to find how this malicious plugin gets in? Does anyone else had the same issue before.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

admin
SMD

Re: WordPress virus: Help me crack this

Unread post by admin »

Contact hostinger support

Questions about the future are pointless because this is the future you spoke of three hours ago in the past and nobody will read this until the future from right now. Focus on right now, figure out what you need to do the job now, and learn it.