Father, Forgive Me

ChemiCloud - Excellent Web Hosting Services

Topic author
David
SOPHOMORE

Father, Forgive Me

Unread post by David »

It was confession day, the Priest head bent and eyes going through the scriptures in his laps waited for the next person, though the time had passed for that.

"Father. " A coarse voice called. He saw a figure taking a seat, the figure of a man, he assumed but whoever he was didn't wanthis identity revealed. Clad in black, his face hidden by a hood, his hands and fingers drove back into his sleeves .

"Forgive, tell God to forgive me. "The voice dragged on.

"The precious bl00d of the Lamb has wiped away your sin. " The Priest made the sign of the cross, kissing the heavy crucifix on his neck.

"300 years ago. " The man began ." I was an accountant, content and happy with my little pay. "

"300 years ago. " The Priest asked bewildered, his eyes bulging

"Allow me to finish. " He growled. "On the summer of April, I waa coming back from work and met this man, A priest. He asked me for directions, I was kind hearted to tell him. He gave me some money for my kind gestures. And you know what? "

The Priest was gripped with fèar, his neck was so stiff he couldn't even nod.

"I was in pàins suddenly, I saw my face in his that when I realised he was a shape shifter, a sòul robbèr. He not only stòle my body and soul, he took my identity as well" He finished, standing up.

Facing the Priest he let the hood fell back revealing a hèinous face, so twisted and jagged that the Priest won't forget even in his dreams.

"The cops can help you to find him for you.... Spare me please. " The Priest begged.

"Don't you want to live for eternity, won't you love immortality ?" He asked, stretching his hands.

The priest could feel his body morphed in a spiral of black thick air, his waílings were loud and paiinful.
The man grinned, caressing his new phone face and body.

He looked at the crumbled clothes of the priest and knew that soon the priest will began to roam just like he once did.

"Forgive me, father for I have siined. "

©Didi Okafor

Hoffman Emmanuel
SOPHOMORE

Re: Father, Forgive Me

Unread post by Hoffman Emmanuel »

Good!!!